News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform optimizes according to device
We've all heard about website optimization, image optimization...even ad optimization. But a new release from AdTruth is set up to help brands optimize according to the device a shopper is using to view information, ads or products. The DeviceInsight 4.0 release uses Device Specific Optimization to enhance the content delivered to a user according to how they connect: PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
James Lamberti, vice president and general manager of AdTruth said, "So many of our global clients are seeing a highly fragmented mix of traffic across a variety of device types. This makes it critical that we understand the nuances of each and can provide an appropriately tuned device identification approach for every circumstance. Based on feedback from brand, agency, and network customers, DeviceInsight 4.0 delivers increased longevity, improved accuracy and enhanced privacy-compliance."
Here's how it works: the platform recognizes the type of device a consumer is viewing a website or ad on, identifies it and optimizes that content in real time. Brands can also optimize using the platform according to use-cases - for example a retailer could optimize based on time so that a shopper who abandons a shopping cart may be targeted for a few days.
"AdTruth's device recognition technology is increasingly important to our plans to solve the mobile tracking problem seamlessly across all devices," said Carl Uminski, chief operating officer for Somo, the largest independent global mobile marketing agency. "With the plethora of devices out there, it is critical to be able to recognize them and provide the most accurate and privacy-friendly tracking possible with no operational impact on us, our clients, or consumers."
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...