News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform optimizes according to device
We've all heard about website optimization, image optimization...even ad optimization. But a new release from AdTruth is set up to help brands optimize according to the device a shopper is using to view information, ads or products. The DeviceInsight 4.0 release uses Device Specific Optimization to enhance the content delivered to a user according to how they connect: PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
James Lamberti, vice president and general manager of AdTruth said, "So many of our global clients are seeing a highly fragmented mix of traffic across a variety of device types. This makes it critical that we understand the nuances of each and can provide an appropriately tuned device identification approach for every circumstance. Based on feedback from brand, agency, and network customers, DeviceInsight 4.0 delivers increased longevity, improved accuracy and enhanced privacy-compliance."
Here's how it works: the platform recognizes the type of device a consumer is viewing a website or ad on, identifies it and optimizes that content in real time. Brands can also optimize using the platform according to use-cases - for example a retailer could optimize based on time so that a shopper who abandons a shopping cart may be targeted for a few days.
"AdTruth's device recognition technology is increasingly important to our plans to solve the mobile tracking problem seamlessly across all devices," said Carl Uminski, chief operating officer for Somo, the largest independent global mobile marketing agency. "With the plethora of devices out there, it is critical to be able to recognize them and provide the most accurate and privacy-friendly tracking possible with no operational impact on us, our clients, or consumers."
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...