News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform optimizes according to device
We've all heard about website optimization, image optimization...even ad optimization. But a new release from AdTruth is set up to help brands optimize according to the device a shopper is using to view information, ads or products. The DeviceInsight 4.0 release uses Device Specific Optimization to enhance the content delivered to a user according to how they connect: PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
James Lamberti, vice president and general manager of AdTruth said, "So many of our global clients are seeing a highly fragmented mix of traffic across a variety of device types. This makes it critical that we understand the nuances of each and can provide an appropriately tuned device identification approach for every circumstance. Based on feedback from brand, agency, and network customers, DeviceInsight 4.0 delivers increased longevity, improved accuracy and enhanced privacy-compliance."
Here's how it works: the platform recognizes the type of device a consumer is viewing a website or ad on, identifies it and optimizes that content in real time. Brands can also optimize using the platform according to use-cases - for example a retailer could optimize based on time so that a shopper who abandons a shopping cart may be targeted for a few days.
"AdTruth's device recognition technology is increasingly important to our plans to solve the mobile tracking problem seamlessly across all devices," said Carl Uminski, chief operating officer for Somo, the largest independent global mobile marketing agency. "With the plethora of devices out there, it is critical to be able to recognize them and provide the most accurate and privacy-friendly tracking possible with no operational impact on us, our clients, or consumers."
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...