News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform offers analytics for catalog retailers
Catalog sales remain a steady component for many merchants and brands. A new platform in the online space helps catalog retailers stay abreast of how products are faring through a single dashboard. Called CoffeeTable, the catalog app offers a retailer analytics dashboard, giving merchants a new view into their catalog demographics and performance.
"Retailers are spending millions of dollars, with only delayed transactional and conversion data available to inform their traditional catalog decisions," said Ben Choi, CoffeeTable CEO. "Fortunately, we're changing that by offering our retail partners real-time visibility into the ways shoppers experience their catalog content. Leveraging the tablet customer sample set, brands can now derive insights on their larger print catalog activity by monitoring anomalies within digital catalog page performance, effectiveness of creative layouts, and price elasticity. We believe this will revolutionize the industry."
Through the dashboard feature, merchants can view performance through color coded charts and graphs; these analytics tell the story of how an item is performing, how many product views it's getting as well as data on the number of clicks, adds to wishlists or shopping carts an item gains.
"The CoffeeTable tablet app offers shoppers another means of engaging with our brand, but more importantly, it allows us to reach new customers through a vehicle that resonates well with our shoppers," said Heather Stege, General Manager, Paper Source Direct-to-Consumer. "We now have access to information that measures engagement in real-time, providing data related to our catalog business that we've never been able to capture until partnering with CoffeeTable."
CoffeeTable is available through an iPad app.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...