News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tools to open Facebook for businesses
As the largest social network, Facebook gets a lot of attention from businesses, but with the roll out of Facebook's Timeline a few months ago many businesses are seeing more frustration from the social space. Some may even be giving up. That's where two new tools come in.
The new toolset, from Optimal, are set up to ease brands into the social network by making it simpler to set up pages, engage with fans and find new fans in the bargain. Called Optimal Explorer, the tools create 'topic relationships' so that brands find the people - and information - they most need within Facebook quickly and easily.
First is the Keyword Explorer, set up to help brands find the keywords most associated with a product or brand; in this way the business can have a visual for keyword relationships, can expand on keyword association or remove certain keyword nodes.
Second is the Keyword Expander, set up to help brands build audience through the social space. The Keyword Expander uses Optimal's interest and affinity matching engine so that brands can see the audience they're reaching, tweak keywords and begin building a larger social audience.
And from Napkin Labs a tool which creates a Facebook hub within the social profile so that brands can more deeply engage social networkers. Called Fan Center, the add-on is set up to help brands create fan interest through campaigns, photo sharing, consumer stories/posts and authentic content.
Napkin Labs CEO Riley Gibson said, "Using Fan Center, brands can host pro-active conversations to capture ideas, feedback and stories straight from fans -- plus see and reward their biggest fans' interactions on Facebook. Fan Center is helping to build the world's most participatory brands by giving consumers an active role in the brand conversation."
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...