News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Microsoft Advertising announces first in global network of agencies
Early December will see Microsoft Advertising's newest offering appear on a street in San Francisco. Called "Solution Studio 415" it is the company's first agency developed to bring together Microsoft teams and brands in one space to create innovative solutions.
Just a few blocks away from AT&T Park, on the edge of South Park in SOMA, Microsoft's 18,000 square foot agency is taking shape.
Studio Solutions 415 (415 is the area code in which the agency is located) will be a design-led collaborative marketing agency that will bring together brands and advertisers with Microsoft technology and teams to "leverage research, insights and product/platform releases to co-create solutions for brands to connect with consumers".
The agency could become the first in a network located in major centers of commerce around the globe.
Rick Chavez, GM of the online services division at Microsoft, explains how the set-up will work.
"The co-ideation sessions will start with the specific customer's business challenge (note: not just a marketing challenge)," writes Chavez in a recent blog post. "From there we apply our Consumer Decision Journey framework and deep insights to frame experiences that matter to people, and drive value for marketers. After that, our design teams will work with customers on creative ways for the brands to best engage with their specific consumer targets at the right moment and on the right screen."
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...