News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Microsoft Advertising announces first in global network of agencies
Early December will see Microsoft Advertising's newest offering appear on a street in San Francisco. Called "Solution Studio 415" it is the company's first agency developed to bring together Microsoft teams and brands in one space to create innovative solutions.
Just a few blocks away from AT&T Park, on the edge of South Park in SOMA, Microsoft's 18,000 square foot agency is taking shape.
Studio Solutions 415 (415 is the area code in which the agency is located) will be a design-led collaborative marketing agency that will bring together brands and advertisers with Microsoft technology and teams to "leverage research, insights and product/platform releases to co-create solutions for brands to connect with consumers".
The agency could become the first in a network located in major centers of commerce around the globe.
Rick Chavez, GM of the online services division at Microsoft, explains how the set-up will work.
"The co-ideation sessions will start with the specific customer's business challenge (note: not just a marketing challenge)," writes Chavez in a recent blog post. "From there we apply our Consumer Decision Journey framework and deep insights to frame experiences that matter to people, and drive value for marketers. After that, our design teams will work with customers on creative ways for the brands to best engage with their specific consumer targets at the right moment and on the right screen."
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...