News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Microsoft Advertising announces first in global network of agencies
Early December will see Microsoft Advertising's newest offering appear on a street in San Francisco. Called "Solution Studio 415" it is the company's first agency developed to bring together Microsoft teams and brands in one space to create innovative solutions.
Just a few blocks away from AT&T Park, on the edge of South Park in SOMA, Microsoft's 18,000 square foot agency is taking shape.
Studio Solutions 415 (415 is the area code in which the agency is located) will be a design-led collaborative marketing agency that will bring together brands and advertisers with Microsoft technology and teams to "leverage research, insights and product/platform releases to co-create solutions for brands to connect with consumers".
The agency could become the first in a network located in major centers of commerce around the globe.
Rick Chavez, GM of the online services division at Microsoft, explains how the set-up will work.
"The co-ideation sessions will start with the specific customer's business challenge (note: not just a marketing challenge)," writes Chavez in a recent blog post. "From there we apply our Consumer Decision Journey framework and deep insights to frame experiences that matter to people, and drive value for marketers. After that, our design teams will work with customers on creative ways for the brands to best engage with their specific consumer targets at the right moment and on the right screen."
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
- Consumers prefer SMS to apps for brand communications
- Physical stores still popular with young fashion shoppers
- Britain has more female gamers than male
- Permission-based email marketers still finding inbox placement hard work
- Study: Mobile driving travel plans
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...