News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Microsoft Advertising announces first in global network of agencies
Early December will see Microsoft Advertising's newest offering appear on a street in San Francisco. Called "Solution Studio 415" it is the company's first agency developed to bring together Microsoft teams and brands in one space to create innovative solutions.
Just a few blocks away from AT&T Park, on the edge of South Park in SOMA, Microsoft's 18,000 square foot agency is taking shape.
Studio Solutions 415 (415 is the area code in which the agency is located) will be a design-led collaborative marketing agency that will bring together brands and advertisers with Microsoft technology and teams to "leverage research, insights and product/platform releases to co-create solutions for brands to connect with consumers".
The agency could become the first in a network located in major centers of commerce around the globe.
Rick Chavez, GM of the online services division at Microsoft, explains how the set-up will work.
"The co-ideation sessions will start with the specific customer's business challenge (note: not just a marketing challenge)," writes Chavez in a recent blog post. "From there we apply our Consumer Decision Journey framework and deep insights to frame experiences that matter to people, and drive value for marketers. After that, our design teams will work with customers on creative ways for the brands to best engage with their specific consumer targets at the right moment and on the right screen."
- Security concerns cause 23% of consumers to shop less online
- Mobile and online key resource for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Third of consumers never pay full price online
- Online cash register bells will continue ringing on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Experts: App usage will change in 2015
- How data will influence 2015
- Top 4 investments to make in 2015
- Researchers use Yelp to predict a restaurant's chances of survival
Featured White Papers
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- Targeting (That's on target)
"Hopeful messaging is wasted messaging. Clear targeting means more than just Who. It also demands a knowledge of How, When,...
- Leveraging Facebook to Improve ROI on Brand Sites
Rather than deserting your brand site for a Facebook Fan Page, the best digital marketing strategies incorporate a Facebook presence...