News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MassiveImpact: Mobile revs increased 100% using our tech
Performance mobile ad hub MassiveImpact has released new numbers, showing some mobile brands have increased mobile ad revenues by at least 100% using their technology. Here's how:
MassiveImpact used targeted mobile campaigns to engaging consumers. Their flagship, TargetAdLive, serves relevant ads to mobile consumers using right message/right time methodology; the company uses a Cost Per Action (CPA) model which helps clients obtain higher overall campaign ROI.
"Our mission was to change the mobile advertising ecosystem and today we have the data to prove our method works," said Sephi Shapira, CEO and Founder of MassiveImpact. "We created an algorithm-based targeting technology that automatically zeros in on an advertiser's core market so that mobile advertising campaigns are strategically executed with precision and assured to yield successful results. With a cost-per-action approach, our advertisers only pay for delivered results."
Shapira credits MassiveImpact's use of mobile demographics, the availability of real time information about behaviors and preferences in helping Massive and its clients reach these higher revenues.
In one case, with digital and social game hub Gameloft, more than 40,000 new monthly subscribers were brought to the company because of a Massive-targeted campaign.
"We have experienced significant growth in the APAC region, with a markedly 20% increase in subscription sales month-over-month," said Rodrigo Mejia, Senior Marketing Manager, Global of Web & Mobile Search Marketing at Gameloft. "The increase in mobile advertising sales has proven to us that with the right targeting approach, mobile advertising can be a leading factor in increasing overall bottom line."
- Reports show what worked and didn't over Thanksgiving
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...