News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MassiveImpact: Mobile revs increased 100% using our tech
Performance mobile ad hub MassiveImpact has released new numbers, showing some mobile brands have increased mobile ad revenues by at least 100% using their technology. Here's how:
MassiveImpact used targeted mobile campaigns to engaging consumers. Their flagship, TargetAdLive, serves relevant ads to mobile consumers using right message/right time methodology; the company uses a Cost Per Action (CPA) model which helps clients obtain higher overall campaign ROI.
"Our mission was to change the mobile advertising ecosystem and today we have the data to prove our method works," said Sephi Shapira, CEO and Founder of MassiveImpact. "We created an algorithm-based targeting technology that automatically zeros in on an advertiser's core market so that mobile advertising campaigns are strategically executed with precision and assured to yield successful results. With a cost-per-action approach, our advertisers only pay for delivered results."
Shapira credits MassiveImpact's use of mobile demographics, the availability of real time information about behaviors and preferences in helping Massive and its clients reach these higher revenues.
In one case, with digital and social game hub Gameloft, more than 40,000 new monthly subscribers were brought to the company because of a Massive-targeted campaign.
"We have experienced significant growth in the APAC region, with a markedly 20% increase in subscription sales month-over-month," said Rodrigo Mejia, Senior Marketing Manager, Global of Web & Mobile Search Marketing at Gameloft. "The increase in mobile advertising sales has proven to us that with the right targeting approach, mobile advertising can be a leading factor in increasing overall bottom line."
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...