News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
InComm, IFeelGoods partnership to ease digital gift cards distribution
A new partnership between InComm and IFeelGoods should ease how merchants activate and redeem digital gift cards. Through the partnership merchants using the IFeelGoods platform can offer a variety of digital gift cards as promotions and incentives for their shoppers.
InComm is a leading retail transaction services company; the e-gifting platform works with online brands and merchants to create personalized e-gifting experiences through email, mobile and social channels as well as rewards systems.
IFeelGoods is a digital goods, including Facebook credits, promotion platform. This is the first partnership for InComm, which launched the Retail Transaction Gateway recently. InComm will provide digital gift cards for IFeelGoods shoppers.
"This partnership with InComm takes Ifeelgoods one step closer to realizing our vision of being the leading digital promotions platform helping marketers entice their audiences with instant fulfillment of desirable gifts as a reward for any trackable action - online, offline or mobile," said Michael Amar, CEO & co-founder, Ifeelgoods.
"Ifeelgoods' Digital Goods Incentive Platform is an ideal platform for showcasing the innovative new online business model we are enabling with this service," said David Etling, vice president, business and product development, InComm. "Consumers can be rewarded with digital gift codes when shopping online and can receive them instantly."
Digital gifting, whether in the form of social media credits or online gift cards to popular stores like Amazon and WalMart has grown in popularity as the population has continued to go mobile. Digital gift cards offer a way for people who buy online without risking a personal credit card or other information.
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...