News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
First glimpse of new Kindles in Amazon ad
Just hours before a much anticipated announcement from Amazon, reports are surfacing of a potential "first glimpse" of the new Kindle as well as more insider information that the e-commerce giant will launch a smartphone.
Viewers of last night's Cowboys game against the Giants were the first to catch a glimpse of the two new Kindle devices being launched by Amazon at their press event being held later today in Santa Monica.
Reports of the ad sightings have now been backed-up with video footage (see below).
The ad promises "when we build you something new, you can expect everything to change... a little more".
Fueling further anticipation is the possibility Amazon will also unveil a smartphone to the press tomorrow. While rumors have circulated for weeks, another article in The Verge claims "multiple sources" have confirmed the existence of an Amazon smartphone "that runs a variant of the Kindle Fire's Android-based operating system".
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...