News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
First glimpse of new Kindles in Amazon ad
Just hours before a much anticipated announcement from Amazon, reports are surfacing of a potential "first glimpse" of the new Kindle as well as more insider information that the e-commerce giant will launch a smartphone.
Viewers of last night's Cowboys game against the Giants were the first to catch a glimpse of the two new Kindle devices being launched by Amazon at their press event being held later today in Santa Monica.
Reports of the ad sightings have now been backed-up with video footage (see below).
The ad promises "when we build you something new, you can expect everything to change... a little more".
Fueling further anticipation is the possibility Amazon will also unveil a smartphone to the press tomorrow. While rumors have circulated for weeks, another article in The Verge claims "multiple sources" have confirmed the existence of an Amazon smartphone "that runs a variant of the Kindle Fire's Android-based operating system".
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...