News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
First glimpse of new Kindles in Amazon ad
Just hours before a much anticipated announcement from Amazon, reports are surfacing of a potential "first glimpse" of the new Kindle as well as more insider information that the e-commerce giant will launch a smartphone.
Viewers of last night's Cowboys game against the Giants were the first to catch a glimpse of the two new Kindle devices being launched by Amazon at their press event being held later today in Santa Monica.
Reports of the ad sightings have now been backed-up with video footage (see below).
The ad promises "when we build you something new, you can expect everything to change... a little more".
Fueling further anticipation is the possibility Amazon will also unveil a smartphone to the press tomorrow. While rumors have circulated for weeks, another article in The Verge claims "multiple sources" have confirmed the existence of an Amazon smartphone "that runs a variant of the Kindle Fire's Android-based operating system".
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
- New social network to connection non-corp types
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...