News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
DWPub Newsrooms provide brands with online media hub
Does your company have an online newsroom that keeps journalists, bloggers and researchers up-to-date with your latest news and media? If not, you're missing a prime opportunity to engage today's connected newsmakers.
DWPub SourceWire has just made it easier for brands and businesses to get their news seen and shared by leading newsmakers. The news distribution firm has launched Newsrooms, a service that enables easy access to media portfolios and provides support and tracking analytics.
The newsrooms enable press releases, video, imagery and other relevant documents to be easily accessed in a branded environment. Users also have the ability to integrate social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook.
"Online newsrooms are an effective way to bring all media collateral together so it can be found easily by journalists and other influencers," said Daryl Willcox, Founder and Chairman of DWPub.
Basic newsrooms are available free of charge to anyone who posts a press release on the SourceWire News Distribution wire, although the option to connect socially is limited to Twitter and no analytics are available.
Users who require greater customization and feedback can pay a fee and open up options to share with Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. The option also exists for a "fully customizable and hosted media centre which appears within the client's own website".
Over 5,000 SourceWire News Distribution Newsrooms already exist.
For companies and brands who have already set up their own newsroom, we have previously provided 10 tips that will keep visiting journalists and newsmakers happy.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...