News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
DWPub Newsrooms provide brands with online media hub
Does your company have an online newsroom that keeps journalists, bloggers and researchers up-to-date with your latest news and media? If not, you're missing a prime opportunity to engage today's connected newsmakers.
DWPub SourceWire has just made it easier for brands and businesses to get their news seen and shared by leading newsmakers. The news distribution firm has launched Newsrooms, a service that enables easy access to media portfolios and provides support and tracking analytics.
The newsrooms enable press releases, video, imagery and other relevant documents to be easily accessed in a branded environment. Users also have the ability to integrate social media channels, such as Twitter and Facebook.
"Online newsrooms are an effective way to bring all media collateral together so it can be found easily by journalists and other influencers," said Daryl Willcox, Founder and Chairman of DWPub.
Basic newsrooms are available free of charge to anyone who posts a press release on the SourceWire News Distribution wire, although the option to connect socially is limited to Twitter and no analytics are available.
Users who require greater customization and feedback can pay a fee and open up options to share with Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. The option also exists for a "fully customizable and hosted media centre which appears within the client's own website".
Over 5,000 SourceWire News Distribution Newsrooms already exist.
For companies and brands who have already set up their own newsroom, we have previously provided 10 tips that will keep visiting journalists and newsmakers happy.
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
- Reports show what worked and didn't over Thanksgiving
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...