News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Compass Labs offers brands integration with Facebook's Sponsored Results
New from Compass Labs, the ability for brands to engage through the new Sponsored Results on Facebook - within the Compass Labs CLIQ platform. The platform allows brands, through self-serve or managed campaigns, the ability to action insights from social media into the ad campaign, making ads more targeted and relevant to social networkers.
The CLIQ platform is the first to integrate with Facebook Sponsored Results. The integration will give brands using CLIQ to place ads within the Facebook search bar. This should help to drive awareness of branded pages, apps and other social options for brands.
"We are excited to announce that CLIQ is the first platform in the market to support Facebook's new offering," said Dilip Venkatachari, co-founder and CEO of Compass Labs. "As a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD), we are proud to consistently be among the first in our field to offer value-added capabilities to Facebook's evolving API. CLIQ provides advertisers with the most comprehensive social media advertising and intelligence platform in the industry to deliver true user engagement and conversion."
Alone, the Sponsored Results option doesn't allow for keyword targeting, but using CLIQ's platform brands can action ads based on socnet users' actions and behaviors so that ads remain relevant to that user and are not lost.
How big might Facebook's Sponsored Results become? According to Facebook ad specialist Nanigans the Sponsored Results are already delivering click-thrus more than 20 times higher than general Marketplace ads - the ads running in the right column that get little response according to some brands. And, for apps, the Sponsored Results option showed install rates of 14 times that of the Marketplace.
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...