News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Compass Labs offers brands integration with Facebook's Sponsored Results
New from Compass Labs, the ability for brands to engage through the new Sponsored Results on Facebook - within the Compass Labs CLIQ platform. The platform allows brands, through self-serve or managed campaigns, the ability to action insights from social media into the ad campaign, making ads more targeted and relevant to social networkers.
The CLIQ platform is the first to integrate with Facebook Sponsored Results. The integration will give brands using CLIQ to place ads within the Facebook search bar. This should help to drive awareness of branded pages, apps and other social options for brands.
"We are excited to announce that CLIQ is the first platform in the market to support Facebook's new offering," said Dilip Venkatachari, co-founder and CEO of Compass Labs. "As a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD), we are proud to consistently be among the first in our field to offer value-added capabilities to Facebook's evolving API. CLIQ provides advertisers with the most comprehensive social media advertising and intelligence platform in the industry to deliver true user engagement and conversion."
Alone, the Sponsored Results option doesn't allow for keyword targeting, but using CLIQ's platform brands can action ads based on socnet users' actions and behaviors so that ads remain relevant to that user and are not lost.
How big might Facebook's Sponsored Results become? According to Facebook ad specialist Nanigans the Sponsored Results are already delivering click-thrus more than 20 times higher than general Marketplace ads - the ads running in the right column that get little response according to some brands. And, for apps, the Sponsored Results option showed install rates of 14 times that of the Marketplace.
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...