News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Citrusleaf rebrands as Aerospike
Big data is making it simpler for brands to deliver the most relevant content to consumers online, but delivering those messages in a timely manner can be difficult. The Aerospike DoSQL database helps businesses cut response times so that consumers don't click away from the page.
Utilizing the Aerospike, formerly Citrusleaf, platform, LiveRail saw query times drop to 5 milliseconds. The Aerospike database processes structured and unstructured data for high performance, taking into account social, mobile and web interactions.
The company recently acquired the AlchemyDB NewSQL Database to build upon its existing infrastructure.
"Companies worldwide are betting their business on our Aerospike real-time database in environments where managing billions of objects and predictably processing anywhere from 200,000 TPS to 1 million-plus TPS is a must, and even momentary failure is not an option," said Srini V. Srinivasan, Aerospike founder and vice president of engineering and operations. "Aerospike Community Edition now brings the same performance and reliability to companies that don't need to manage terabytes of data today but want to know that they can scale in the future."
Brian Bulkowski, Aerospike founder and CTO said, "Our customers are already building revenue-generating applications that push the limits of speed at scale. AlchemyDB combined with the proven Aerospike platform will further fuel developer creativity and make a new class of real-time big data apps a reality."
There are three ways to deploy Aerospike - the free, Community Edition for businesses needing less than 200 GB of data, the Enterprise Edition with adds cross data replication, phone and email support and unlimited storage and the Enterprise Trial, a free 30 day license for businesses to test the infrastructure to determine if it is for them.
- Reports: Strong start to holiday season
- Expert: What will drive mobile in 2016
- More than half of consumers would pay for better customer care from preferred brands
- UK mobile email open rates at highest ever but conversions in decline
- More than three-quarters of all Black Friday mobile orders made on an Apple device
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...