News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Citrusleaf rebrands as Aerospike
Big data is making it simpler for brands to deliver the most relevant content to consumers online, but delivering those messages in a timely manner can be difficult. The Aerospike DoSQL database helps businesses cut response times so that consumers don't click away from the page.
Utilizing the Aerospike, formerly Citrusleaf, platform, LiveRail saw query times drop to 5 milliseconds. The Aerospike database processes structured and unstructured data for high performance, taking into account social, mobile and web interactions.
The company recently acquired the AlchemyDB NewSQL Database to build upon its existing infrastructure.
"Companies worldwide are betting their business on our Aerospike real-time database in environments where managing billions of objects and predictably processing anywhere from 200,000 TPS to 1 million-plus TPS is a must, and even momentary failure is not an option," said Srini V. Srinivasan, Aerospike founder and vice president of engineering and operations. "Aerospike Community Edition now brings the same performance and reliability to companies that don't need to manage terabytes of data today but want to know that they can scale in the future."
Brian Bulkowski, Aerospike founder and CTO said, "Our customers are already building revenue-generating applications that push the limits of speed at scale. AlchemyDB combined with the proven Aerospike platform will further fuel developer creativity and make a new class of real-time big data apps a reality."
There are three ways to deploy Aerospike - the free, Community Edition for businesses needing less than 200 GB of data, the Enterprise Edition with adds cross data replication, phone and email support and unlimited storage and the Enterprise Trial, a free 30 day license for businesses to test the infrastructure to determine if it is for them.
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...