News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Citrusleaf rebrands as Aerospike
Big data is making it simpler for brands to deliver the most relevant content to consumers online, but delivering those messages in a timely manner can be difficult. The Aerospike DoSQL database helps businesses cut response times so that consumers don't click away from the page.
Utilizing the Aerospike, formerly Citrusleaf, platform, LiveRail saw query times drop to 5 milliseconds. The Aerospike database processes structured and unstructured data for high performance, taking into account social, mobile and web interactions.
The company recently acquired the AlchemyDB NewSQL Database to build upon its existing infrastructure.
"Companies worldwide are betting their business on our Aerospike real-time database in environments where managing billions of objects and predictably processing anywhere from 200,000 TPS to 1 million-plus TPS is a must, and even momentary failure is not an option," said Srini V. Srinivasan, Aerospike founder and vice president of engineering and operations. "Aerospike Community Edition now brings the same performance and reliability to companies that don't need to manage terabytes of data today but want to know that they can scale in the future."
Brian Bulkowski, Aerospike founder and CTO said, "Our customers are already building revenue-generating applications that push the limits of speed at scale. AlchemyDB combined with the proven Aerospike platform will further fuel developer creativity and make a new class of real-time big data apps a reality."
There are three ways to deploy Aerospike - the free, Community Edition for businesses needing less than 200 GB of data, the Enterprise Edition with adds cross data replication, phone and email support and unlimited storage and the Enterprise Trial, a free 30 day license for businesses to test the infrastructure to determine if it is for them.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...