News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Citrusleaf rebrands as Aerospike
Big data is making it simpler for brands to deliver the most relevant content to consumers online, but delivering those messages in a timely manner can be difficult. The Aerospike DoSQL database helps businesses cut response times so that consumers don't click away from the page.
Utilizing the Aerospike, formerly Citrusleaf, platform, LiveRail saw query times drop to 5 milliseconds. The Aerospike database processes structured and unstructured data for high performance, taking into account social, mobile and web interactions.
The company recently acquired the AlchemyDB NewSQL Database to build upon its existing infrastructure.
"Companies worldwide are betting their business on our Aerospike real-time database in environments where managing billions of objects and predictably processing anywhere from 200,000 TPS to 1 million-plus TPS is a must, and even momentary failure is not an option," said Srini V. Srinivasan, Aerospike founder and vice president of engineering and operations. "Aerospike Community Edition now brings the same performance and reliability to companies that don't need to manage terabytes of data today but want to know that they can scale in the future."
Brian Bulkowski, Aerospike founder and CTO said, "Our customers are already building revenue-generating applications that push the limits of speed at scale. AlchemyDB combined with the proven Aerospike platform will further fuel developer creativity and make a new class of real-time big data apps a reality."
There are three ways to deploy Aerospike - the free, Community Edition for businesses needing less than 200 GB of data, the Enterprise Edition with adds cross data replication, phone and email support and unlimited storage and the Enterprise Trial, a free 30 day license for businesses to test the infrastructure to determine if it is for them.
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...