News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BlueKai solution offers mobile brands data
Out today from BlueKai, a data solution for brands in the mobile space. The company is pushing the Data Activiation System into the mobile space, offering a cloud based solution for advertisers and content producers.
The Mobile Privacy Guard solution from BlueKai is set up to help brands reach first and third party mobile data so that they can identify and analyze mobile consumers. The solution also offers mobile shoppers a level of privacy, so that the information they provide remains anonymous.
"As ad spending on mobile continues to double from last year, marketers are looking for ways to be competitive and effective in this channel," said Cory Treffiletti, Senior Vice President of Marketing for BlueKai. "BlueKai"s DAS promises to help marketers and publishers realize the full potential of first and third party mobile data at scale while still providing a solution for maintaining consumer privacy in mobile."
The BlueKai Exchange and the Data Management Platform are also now mobile aware.
According to the latest numbers from comScore more than 114 million Americans are now smartphone owners, with most using the Android network (52%); Apple holds a 33% share of the market. While on mobile devices these consumers are sending texts (75%), using downloaded apps (52%) and mobile browsers (51%). They're also accessing social networks, playing games and listening to music.
With downloaded apps and mobile browsing being among the top uses of mobile, it makes sense for brands to do what they can to analyze mobile data for better ad targeting. Mobile consumers have shown they're open to targeted, relevant messaging in the mobile space; giving them a layer of privacy is an added benefit for brands.
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...