News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BlueKai solution offers mobile brands data
Out today from BlueKai, a data solution for brands in the mobile space. The company is pushing the Data Activiation System into the mobile space, offering a cloud based solution for advertisers and content producers.
The Mobile Privacy Guard solution from BlueKai is set up to help brands reach first and third party mobile data so that they can identify and analyze mobile consumers. The solution also offers mobile shoppers a level of privacy, so that the information they provide remains anonymous.
"As ad spending on mobile continues to double from last year, marketers are looking for ways to be competitive and effective in this channel," said Cory Treffiletti, Senior Vice President of Marketing for BlueKai. "BlueKai"s DAS promises to help marketers and publishers realize the full potential of first and third party mobile data at scale while still providing a solution for maintaining consumer privacy in mobile."
The BlueKai Exchange and the Data Management Platform are also now mobile aware.
According to the latest numbers from comScore more than 114 million Americans are now smartphone owners, with most using the Android network (52%); Apple holds a 33% share of the market. While on mobile devices these consumers are sending texts (75%), using downloaded apps (52%) and mobile browsers (51%). They're also accessing social networks, playing games and listening to music.
With downloaded apps and mobile browsing being among the top uses of mobile, it makes sense for brands to do what they can to analyze mobile data for better ad targeting. Mobile consumers have shown they're open to targeted, relevant messaging in the mobile space; giving them a layer of privacy is an added benefit for brands.
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...