News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BlueKai solution offers mobile brands data
Out today from BlueKai, a data solution for brands in the mobile space. The company is pushing the Data Activiation System into the mobile space, offering a cloud based solution for advertisers and content producers.
The Mobile Privacy Guard solution from BlueKai is set up to help brands reach first and third party mobile data so that they can identify and analyze mobile consumers. The solution also offers mobile shoppers a level of privacy, so that the information they provide remains anonymous.
"As ad spending on mobile continues to double from last year, marketers are looking for ways to be competitive and effective in this channel," said Cory Treffiletti, Senior Vice President of Marketing for BlueKai. "BlueKai"s DAS promises to help marketers and publishers realize the full potential of first and third party mobile data at scale while still providing a solution for maintaining consumer privacy in mobile."
The BlueKai Exchange and the Data Management Platform are also now mobile aware.
According to the latest numbers from comScore more than 114 million Americans are now smartphone owners, with most using the Android network (52%); Apple holds a 33% share of the market. While on mobile devices these consumers are sending texts (75%), using downloaded apps (52%) and mobile browsers (51%). They're also accessing social networks, playing games and listening to music.
With downloaded apps and mobile browsing being among the top uses of mobile, it makes sense for brands to do what they can to analyze mobile data for better ad targeting. Mobile consumers have shown they're open to targeted, relevant messaging in the mobile space; giving them a layer of privacy is an added benefit for brands.
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce
- Reports: Consumers want television everywhere
- SMBs: The marketplace is getting tougher
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...