News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How to engage brand advocates
When it comes to social, brand advocacy is one major goal. Brand advocates are more likely to recommend trusted brands, favorite products and news to friends, on message boards and through reviews. The Zuberance platform helps brands engage these advocates to improve campaign ROI.
Kristina: How can brands better use WOM and social media efforts to boost sales?
Rob Fuggetta, Found and CEO, Zuberance: Turn your Brand Advocates into a virtual sales force! Put Advocate recommendations in the purchase path and watch your sales grow!
For example, Parallels - a software company that provides a popular tool for running Windows on Mac - got a whopping 30% sales conversion rate when Parallels Advocates shared testimonials and offers with their friends. That's 60X higher than traditional online marketing conversion rates. Club One, a leading fitness company in Northern California, generated $525,000 in membership revenue in two months from an Advocate marketing program, a 29X ROI. And Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, famous for its fantastic fish tacos, is boosting sales by energizing over 75,000 Rubio's Advocates powered by Zuberance.
Kristina: Once identified, how can the brand advocate help the brand?
Rob: Brand Advocates are a company's most loyal, engaged, and enthusiastic customers. They're eager to help the brand in multiple ways. Here are things your Brand Advocates are willing to do now:
1. Write highly positive reviews of your products, boosting online ratings and ensuring that there are lots of fresh and relevant reviews about your products online
2. Create glowing, memorable stories in highly personal and emotional tones. (Did you hear the story about the Rubio's Advocate who named her daughter Ruby?)
3. Answer prospects' questions, cutting shopping cart abandonment and boosting conversion rates
4. Share content and offers, enabling brands to drive referral traffic and sales
With the holiday shopping season approaching, now is the time for retailers and online brands to start building their "Advocate Armies" and energizing them to become a powerful marketing force!
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...