News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Campaigner launches SMB-geared CRM
New to the small business space this week: a CRM platform targeted to help SMBs better perform against the competition. From Campaigner, the platform is set up to help small businesses connect through email and social while better controlling costs and increasing sales.
According to a recent data from Campaigner more than 40% of sales pros surveyed said lead generation and sales management were top challenges. Survey respondents also noted phone calls and email blasts were among their top strategies. By combining a rich CRM front and email options, CampaignerCRM should help SMBs increase the quality of leads, pushing more engaged prospects through the sales funnel to conversion.
"Our integrated suite of email marketing and social CRM is a unique differentiator that simply helps small businesses identify more leads, communicate better with customers and close more sales," said Rick Faulk, GM Cloud Services for Sales and Marketing, Campaigner. "CampaignerCRM is also an easy way for companies to leverage social selling to successfully reach and interact with their customers and prospects."
"A sales professional's work involves quotas that need to be met, therefore numbers are very important. Not only has my follow-through improved tremendously, with CampaignerCRM, I have also seen my sales jump 65 percent," said Robert Dauses, owner of GraphTec.
The platform allows users to access the account from remote locations and devices. The tools allow sales professionals to use social media to help build data for campaign development and manages the campaign to keep things running smoothly from development through launch and campaign completion.
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...