News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Campaigner launches SMB-geared CRM
New to the small business space this week: a CRM platform targeted to help SMBs better perform against the competition. From Campaigner, the platform is set up to help small businesses connect through email and social while better controlling costs and increasing sales.
According to a recent data from Campaigner more than 40% of sales pros surveyed said lead generation and sales management were top challenges. Survey respondents also noted phone calls and email blasts were among their top strategies. By combining a rich CRM front and email options, CampaignerCRM should help SMBs increase the quality of leads, pushing more engaged prospects through the sales funnel to conversion.
"Our integrated suite of email marketing and social CRM is a unique differentiator that simply helps small businesses identify more leads, communicate better with customers and close more sales," said Rick Faulk, GM Cloud Services for Sales and Marketing, Campaigner. "CampaignerCRM is also an easy way for companies to leverage social selling to successfully reach and interact with their customers and prospects."
"A sales professional's work involves quotas that need to be met, therefore numbers are very important. Not only has my follow-through improved tremendously, with CampaignerCRM, I have also seen my sales jump 65 percent," said Robert Dauses, owner of GraphTec.
The platform allows users to access the account from remote locations and devices. The tools allow sales professionals to use social media to help build data for campaign development and manages the campaign to keep things running smoothly from development through launch and campaign completion.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...