News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BlueKai, Korrelate data shows how online data predictive of offline purchases
Over the past year a new trend has emerged - that of using online data to predict offline purchases. A new report out from BlueKai and Korrelate underscores just how important this type of data can be.
Much has been made of the online/offline connection over the past few years. Retailers and brands want to know how impactful online data can be for offline purchases. In some cases brands simply want to know what online data means for them. A new partnership between BlueKai and Korrelate shines a light on how online data can be used to impact offline sales.
BlueKai integrated their Data Activation System with Korrelate's O2O platform to delve more deeply into consumer data measurement. Through that integration Korrelate 'validated' BlueKai online shoppers to find signals which translated into offline purchase interest. This particular study concentrated on the automotive segment. After studying these consumer groups for four months, the data showed consumers in the BlueKai segments were 30 times more likely to purchase than the average consumer.
"It's great to finally quantify the usefulness of the BlueKai data to our clients," said Daniel Jaye, CEO, Korrelate. "By using BlueKai's DAS we were able to easily tie their existing auto segments into our O2O platform in a privacy safe way. Our partnership with BlueKai will allow our mutual clients to be more effective in their media buying and begin to move away from just using clicks and actions for attribution."
The report shows 'Blue Kai auto intenders' were 30 times more likely to purchase a car than average consumers. This type of information can be used across advertising segments and categories.
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...