News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BB Direct reveals new direct marketing database of U.S. religious institutions
Businesses looking to target places of worship have had their prayers answered in the form of a new database of Churches by denomination recently released by direct marketing firm BB Direct.
BB Direct have added to their Business to Institution (B2i) files with the release of a new database of Churches by denomination. The file includes over 90 denominations including Buddhists, Christian, Islam, Jewish, non-denomination, and others.
Users can select church officials and decision makers by personal name or target by congregation size, denomination and buying propensity. Users may also choose direct mail, telemarketing, and email marketing channels.
If you're scratching your head and wondering who might want to target churches then consider this - places of worship require materials that many businesses use including office supplies, furniture, cleaning supplies, florists and even educational materials for childcare and computing.
"Our new Church Database enables marketers to select their church audience with greater granularity," said Brian Berg, CEO of BB Direct. "Marketers are able to cut mailing costs while pinpointing those same valuable responders."
The database is available on BB Direct's website for $45 for one time use or $90 for multi-use.
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...