News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BB Direct reveals new direct marketing database of U.S. religious institutions
Businesses looking to target places of worship have had their prayers answered in the form of a new database of Churches by denomination recently released by direct marketing firm BB Direct.
BB Direct have added to their Business to Institution (B2i) files with the release of a new database of Churches by denomination. The file includes over 90 denominations including Buddhists, Christian, Islam, Jewish, non-denomination, and others.
Users can select church officials and decision makers by personal name or target by congregation size, denomination and buying propensity. Users may also choose direct mail, telemarketing, and email marketing channels.
If you're scratching your head and wondering who might want to target churches then consider this - places of worship require materials that many businesses use including office supplies, furniture, cleaning supplies, florists and even educational materials for childcare and computing.
"Our new Church Database enables marketers to select their church audience with greater granularity," said Brian Berg, CEO of BB Direct. "Marketers are able to cut mailing costs while pinpointing those same valuable responders."
The database is available on BB Direct's website for $45 for one time use or $90 for multi-use.
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More money to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...