News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
August 8, 2012 Archive
Advertising | August 08, 2012
Over the past year a new trend has emerged - that of using online data to predict offline purchases. A new report out from BlueKai and Korrelate underscores just how important this type of data can be. >>
Ecommerce | August 08, 2012
The question is rampant amongst brick-and-mortar retailers: how do we combat showrooming? The simple answer, according to two experts, is not to stop showrooming but to change the way the retailer reacts to showroomers. In other words, its about figuring out what the showrooming shopper wants and offering a solution. >>
Mobile Marketing | August 08, 2012
For those of you in the mobile space, adding third party data to campaigns to assist with targeting can be an asset. That according to the latest Jumptap MobileSTAT report. Jumptap data finds that data from third party sources can increase click throughs and overall campaign ROI. >>
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...