News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
August 8, 2012 Archive
Advertising | August 08, 2012
Over the past year a new trend has emerged - that of using online data to predict offline purchases. A new report out from BlueKai and Korrelate underscores just how important this type of data can be. >>
Ecommerce | August 08, 2012
The question is rampant amongst brick-and-mortar retailers: how do we combat showrooming? The simple answer, according to two experts, is not to stop showrooming but to change the way the retailer reacts to showroomers. In other words, its about figuring out what the showrooming shopper wants and offering a solution. >>
Mobile Marketing | August 08, 2012
For those of you in the mobile space, adding third party data to campaigns to assist with targeting can be an asset. That according to the latest Jumptap MobileSTAT report. Jumptap data finds that data from third party sources can increase click throughs and overall campaign ROI. >>
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...