News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
YouTube Video Creation Marketplace matches brands to content creators
In a couple of months time YouTube will launch a platform that will give agencies, small businesses, and brands on a budget, access to many YouTube content creators, who are stars in their own right, to help create video content.
There's a heap of talent on YouTube but, more often than not, most goes unnoticed by brands and companies looking to create video content. So popular are these YouTube channels that thousands are generating six figure incomes from ad revenue via YouTube's partner program, and some have already worked with brands.
Today, that partner program boasts over a million content creators ranging from singers and dancers to film makers, special effects artists and photographers.
It's those content creators that will be featured in YouTube's upcoming Video Creation Marketplace. For marketers and agencies that don't have the in-house knowledge or budget to create their own video ads or content, this new platform will provide the opportunity to easily search for the resources and personalities they need.
The Video Creation Marketplace will also keep advertisers in the loop by featuring new videos that are getting the most hits, allowing them to take advantage of these videos' popularity.
"The creativity coming out of YouTube rivals that coming out of creative agencies any day of the week," said YouTube group product manager Baljeet Singh. "And we already know that their content performs really well on YouTube."
"If you're a boutique shoe designer and don't have the resources of a huge luxury goods retailer, but still have a great story to tell in video, this marketplace might be a step towards helping get your brand in front of one of the biggest audiences ever assembled," added Singh.
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...