News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Unmetric offers social benchmarking tool for YouTubers
Wonder how your video stacks up against competitors? A new metric from Unmetric may help. The company is launching a social benchmarketing tool, for brands to use within YouTube, which will tell them not only how their campaign is faring but how it stacks up against competitor campaigns.
"YouTube is a unique marketing tool for brands to directly connect with new audiences," said Lux Narayan, CEO of Unmetric. "Companies like Old Spice, Red Bull and Nike have huge viewership on their YouTube brand channels. With the addition of YouTube to the Unmetric platform, we are empowering CMOs and social media managers to consider metrics beyond page views. By looking at video length and content tags over a period of time, we're encouraging the sort of competitive spirit that big brands thrive on."
Through the platform brands can:
• Compare the length of video clips/campaigns
• Analyze video content through a word cloud tag feature
• View the top 5 videos during a specific time for a specific category/sector
• Receive weekly reports about campaign performance
The Unmetric platform takes 24 qualitative and quantitative metrics into account, scoring them to give the brand a unique look at video performance.
"For example, did you know that in the last month Chevrolet has prolifically uploaded video content?" writes the company. "The company has added over three hours of content from 66 videos. In comparison, Ford's YouTube channel uploaded a mere six minutes of content from four videos. Yet this is more than Dodge or Chrysler, who barely managed four minutes of video between them. Surprisingly, out of these four automotive giants, Ford ramped up its subscriber base the quickest with 11percent growth."
- Millennials embrace marketing emails via mobile
- Video posts overtake photo posts by brands on Facebook
- Two-thirds of customers feel undervalued by providers
- Reports ID hot trends for Halloween
- Expert: How SMBs can compete with big retail
- Study: 50% prefer local gift cards
- Expert: Why brands must manage channel data
- Top 4 tips for SMBs to implement mobile strategies
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....