News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Travora to exclusively sell HopStop ad inventory
In a new partnership media hub Travora will begin exclusively selling ad inventory from mobile network HopStop. Travora will sell both web and mobile inventory for the location based network.
HopStop offers on the go consumers the ability to find local transit information and local businesses from a mobile device.
"Agencies charged with identifying large swaths of travelers for their clients need a time and cost-efficient audience buying method that fits easily into media plans," noted Nan-Kirsten Forte, CEO of Travora Media. "By integrating HopStop's inventory and functionality across our publishers and partners, we can offer media planners and buyers an end-to-end solution for accessing travelers not just where they are, but where they're going to be."
"Pairing HopStop's highly geo-targetable ad inventory with Travora's qualified travel-based audience yields a soup-to-nuts solution for brands and agencies looking to reach travelers at scale," said Joe Meyer, HopStop CEO. "HopStop's unique ability to target ads and local offers based on a user's current and future location will allow Travora's advertisers to target large location-based audiences, resulting in high relevance and strong conversion rates across both mobile and desktop."
Travora is a lifestyle and travel media company, helping to connect hundreds of travel publishing to in market mobile and online consumer bases. Their network of sites includes TripWolf, GuidePal and Matador, in addition to the new partnership with HopStop.
Mobile navigation is a growing area for marketers - as more consumers switch to smartphones or carry tablets, they are accessing localized content and data in increasing rates. From finding directions to a nearby coffee shop to looking for a new route to work, these platforms connect mobile consumers with local businesses.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...