News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Travora to exclusively sell HopStop ad inventory
In a new partnership media hub Travora will begin exclusively selling ad inventory from mobile network HopStop. Travora will sell both web and mobile inventory for the location based network.
HopStop offers on the go consumers the ability to find local transit information and local businesses from a mobile device.
"Agencies charged with identifying large swaths of travelers for their clients need a time and cost-efficient audience buying method that fits easily into media plans," noted Nan-Kirsten Forte, CEO of Travora Media. "By integrating HopStop's inventory and functionality across our publishers and partners, we can offer media planners and buyers an end-to-end solution for accessing travelers not just where they are, but where they're going to be."
"Pairing HopStop's highly geo-targetable ad inventory with Travora's qualified travel-based audience yields a soup-to-nuts solution for brands and agencies looking to reach travelers at scale," said Joe Meyer, HopStop CEO. "HopStop's unique ability to target ads and local offers based on a user's current and future location will allow Travora's advertisers to target large location-based audiences, resulting in high relevance and strong conversion rates across both mobile and desktop."
Travora is a lifestyle and travel media company, helping to connect hundreds of travel publishing to in market mobile and online consumer bases. Their network of sites includes TripWolf, GuidePal and Matador, in addition to the new partnership with HopStop.
Mobile navigation is a growing area for marketers - as more consumers switch to smartphones or carry tablets, they are accessing localized content and data in increasing rates. From finding directions to a nearby coffee shop to looking for a new route to work, these platforms connect mobile consumers with local businesses.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...