News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Prezi releases add interactivity to presentations
New releases out this week from presentation platform Prezi may change the way businesses create - and consumers interact with - online presentations. Rather than showing only static slides, the Prezi platform allows viewers to see a 'roadmap' of where the presentation is going and to dig deeper into the content available.
"Many people describe Prezi as a visual journey, which helps the audience to better grasp the concept behind the presentation," said Peter Arvai, Prezi CEO. "Viewers start to connect the different ideas behind a presentation. From the audience side, they can see the 'big picture' of a presentation, they can also drill down to individual facts, figures in the middle of the presentation."
Additions to the Prezi platform include 3D and Fade-In Animation. Presentation creators can choose from ready-made, customizable templates or create their own animation sequences from scratch. These additions add nicely to the existing Prezi Meeting, a collaboration feature allowing up to 10 team members to collaborate on a presentation, and Prezi Explore, which allows users to search the Prezi database to find additional information about a subject.
"If you, as a presenter or teacher, have the ability to address concerns rather than simply showing statistics, you have better engagement," said Arvai. "You have a better ability to tell the story in an engaging way; tablets allow users to pan and zoom and click through quickly so interactive presentations can keep that conversation going rather than just clicking through static slides without interaction."
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...