News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tools offer additional reporting features for online, social
With moves into the online space, brands are looking for more information about how campaigns are faring. Optify's new Digital Marketing Software Suite may help, offering reporting features which can be used by agencies to offer more insights to clients. In addition Act-On Software has launched a new social suite for marketers.
From Optify, a new suite of tools through which agencies can share more in-depth information with marketing clients. In addition to CMS plug-ins for Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla, which allow brands to use Optify tracking features within their content management systems, agencies can offer co-branded reports and self-serve access areas for marketers.
"With the proliferation of websites, email, content and social media channels it's getting harder for marketers to track and manage all their data and programs," said Rob Eleveld, CEO of Optify. "We see more and more companies turning to agencies for help. That's why we developed our Digital Marketing Software Suite to provide agencies with an integrated solution that they can use to provide high-value reporting and services for their clients, all in one place."
And from Act-On Software, the Act-On Insight platform, offering more detail into brands' social marketing performance. Through a single dashboard brands can access and track metrics for both online and social efforts including traffic and keyword effectiveness.
"Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) struggle to keep up with the marketing resources and capabilities afforded larger enterprises," said Atri Chatterjee, chief marketing officer, Act-On Software. "For them, Act-On's marketing automation is an equalizer, leveling the playing field by enabling them to reach key audiences, including customers and prospects, faster and more effectively. Act-On Insight is an important new weapon in their arsenal."
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...