News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New tools offer additional reporting features for online, social
With moves into the online space, brands are looking for more information about how campaigns are faring. Optify's new Digital Marketing Software Suite may help, offering reporting features which can be used by agencies to offer more insights to clients. In addition Act-On Software has launched a new social suite for marketers.
From Optify, a new suite of tools through which agencies can share more in-depth information with marketing clients. In addition to CMS plug-ins for Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla, which allow brands to use Optify tracking features within their content management systems, agencies can offer co-branded reports and self-serve access areas for marketers.
"With the proliferation of websites, email, content and social media channels it's getting harder for marketers to track and manage all their data and programs," said Rob Eleveld, CEO of Optify. "We see more and more companies turning to agencies for help. That's why we developed our Digital Marketing Software Suite to provide agencies with an integrated solution that they can use to provide high-value reporting and services for their clients, all in one place."
And from Act-On Software, the Act-On Insight platform, offering more detail into brands' social marketing performance. Through a single dashboard brands can access and track metrics for both online and social efforts including traffic and keyword effectiveness.
"Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) struggle to keep up with the marketing resources and capabilities afforded larger enterprises," said Atri Chatterjee, chief marketing officer, Act-On Software. "For them, Act-On's marketing automation is an equalizer, leveling the playing field by enabling them to reach key audiences, including customers and prospects, faster and more effectively. Act-On Insight is an important new weapon in their arsenal."
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...