News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Forrester: TagMan platform pushing 128% ROI increases
A new study out from Forrester shows how the TagMan platform is helping to push campaign ROI higher. TagMan's Tag Management System allows website owners to 'house' the tags used to deploy, manage and track marketing tags. The study found proper management of these tags can push campaign ROI more than 100% higher.
For one brand, an international airline, the TagMan system resulted in 'benefits of over $640,000' over a three year period. In addition, the tag manager helped make marketing efforts more efficient, improved productivity for IT and eCommerce teams and improved ad optimization.
"We can now separate marketing code from functional code from the website which is nice, clean, and always a good idea," said the Head of eCommerce at the airline carrier.
Other benefits included:
• Improved campaign targeting
• Improved campaign measurement consistency
• Improved privacy, regulation compliance
• Improved site performance/faster loading pages
The airline employed TagMan to address the complexity of their website, making it more user friendly, informative and easy to use. Once deployed the brand saw better efficiencies between the eCommerce and IT teams because eCommerce did not have to wait for the IT team to make adjustments. In one example, they noted pre-deployment, the eCommerce team might wait up to three months to make changes to tracking codes on-site. After deploying TagMan the new codes could be up and running within minutes.
"Over the years, we have heard from many eCommerce customers about the high levels of ROI they have been able to achieve by implementing TagMan," said Nancy Marzouk, CRO of TagMan. "We are happy to have these metrics quantified and documented by Forrester Consulting, and hope that they help e-businesses make well-informed decisions when choosing the right tag management system for their business."
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...