News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
33Across extends Brand Graph with real-time insights
Social and interest graph operators 33Across are giving marketers superior demographic targeting options with the introduction of 52 new 'social personas'.
Traditional audience personas are based on static data but 33Across has taken its targeting one step further.
33Across's extended Brand Graph technology now provides marketers with a more accurate and up-to-the-minute way to identify target audiences using real-time audience data.
33Across has added 52 'social personas', a collection of categories that segments audiences by various existing metrics but with one vital differentiator - the application of real-time insights into what consumers are blogging, reading, searching, sharing, and watching across the Internet.
"We operate a social and interest graph of over 1.25 billion users," said Matt Arkin, 33Across President. "Every day we see how social media has fundamentally changed consumer influence and word-of-mouth communication, and just as often, we hear from our clients that they desperately need 'personas 2.0'. Many feel it's irresponsible to target audience segments without factoring the distinct cultural shift we call social into the equation."
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...