News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
July 19, 2012 Archive
Advertising | July 19, 2012
Mobile advertising on Facebook has significantly affected the cost per million impressions for ads on the network, according to a Q2 2012 Global Facebook Advertising Report released this week by TBG Digital. >>
Loyalty Marketing | July 19, 2012
When a consumer provides you with feedback, what do you do with it? More than half of consumers believe their feedback is ignored, according to new research from Empathica Inc. >>
Social Marketing | July 19, 2012
More research highlights the expectations of consumers using social media to communicate with brands. Arnold Worldwide has shown that most consumers expect an answer to a question or comment left on social media. >>
Ecommerce | July 19, 2012
Small businesses are doing more online every day. From setting up online ad campaigns to integration mobile and online stores to engaging consumers through online content. Now SMBs have another tool to add to their arsenal - this one a bit more personal. A new addition to the Xero platform will give small businesses another way to approach payroll. This week, Xero is integrating ADP's RUN platform. >>
Blogs & Content | July 19, 2012
New releases out this week from presentation platform Prezi may change the way businesses create - and consumers interact with - online presentations. Rather than showing only static slides, the Prezi platform allows viewers to see a 'roadmap' of where the presentation is going and to dig deeper into the content available. >>
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...