News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
July 19, 2012 Archive
Advertising | July 19, 2012
Mobile advertising on Facebook has significantly affected the cost per million impressions for ads on the network, according to a Q2 2012 Global Facebook Advertising Report released this week by TBG Digital. >>
Loyalty Marketing | July 19, 2012
When a consumer provides you with feedback, what do you do with it? More than half of consumers believe their feedback is ignored, according to new research from Empathica Inc. >>
Social Marketing | July 19, 2012
More research highlights the expectations of consumers using social media to communicate with brands. Arnold Worldwide has shown that most consumers expect an answer to a question or comment left on social media. >>
Ecommerce | July 19, 2012
Small businesses are doing more online every day. From setting up online ad campaigns to integration mobile and online stores to engaging consumers through online content. Now SMBs have another tool to add to their arsenal - this one a bit more personal. A new addition to the Xero platform will give small businesses another way to approach payroll. This week, Xero is integrating ADP's RUN platform. >>
Blogs & Content | July 19, 2012
New releases out this week from presentation platform Prezi may change the way businesses create - and consumers interact with - online presentations. Rather than showing only static slides, the Prezi platform allows viewers to see a 'roadmap' of where the presentation is going and to dig deeper into the content available. >>
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...