News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
July 10, 2012 Archive
Research | July 10, 2012
While most traditional polls show presidential candidate Mitt Romney pulling ahead of President Barack Obama in the 2012 Presidential Election, a new poll out from Velti and Harris Interactive has a different take. According to their data more smartphone users say they'll vote for President Obama come November than say they'll vote for candidate Romney. >>
Mobile Marketing | July 10, 2012
Consumers are lapping up free apps, and most are happy to tolerate the ads served within those apps, as a payoff for free use. Lookout Mobile Security has found that, for many ad-supported app users, they payoff could be more insidious. >>
Advertising | July 10, 2012
Do consumers find retargeted display ads creepy or acceptable? According to new research by Bizrate Insights, the vast majority don't have a problem with them. >>
Ecommerce | July 10, 2012
This should come as no surprise to most retailers but experience makes the sale, for many consumers. In-store experience, online experience. The simpler it is for a shopper to find a product and make a purchase the more likely they are to return to that store and tell friends about that store. Still, new data from Motorola Solutions finds the in-store experience needs to be better for many retailers. >>
Social Marketing | July 10, 2012
As more consumers look to social networks to stay in touch not only with friends and family but with favored brands and products, marketers are following. The ability to share email and other marketing or loyalty messages to consumers is crucial. >>
Email Marketing | July 10, 2012
The number of emails sent by retailers on the 4th July rose significantly this year, due in part to the adoption of mobile devices, reports Responsys. >>
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...