News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
July 3, 2012 Archive
Around $3.4 billion was spent on gaming in the first quarter of this year, according to new research from the NPD Group, of which almost half was spent on digital content. >>
Advertising | July 03, 2012
With just over four months until the 2012 Presidential Election, it appears small businesses are receptive to political advertising. A new survey from MerchantCircle finds SMBs continue to show concern over the economic recovery in the US - in addition many say they're still deciding which way they'll vote come election day. >>
Blogs & Content | July 03, 2012
A new partnership between SundaySky and AT&T is changing how AT&T U-Verse customers interact and engaging with online billing. Through the partnership a personalized, video bill is sent to customers, explaining the bill and reflecting the account's status. According to SundaySky the video bills have resulted in fewer bill inquiry calls and most (90%) of customers say the bill in 'helpful'. >>
Social Marketing | July 03, 2012
When it comes to social media most brands are looking for ways to be more effective - how to save time with posts, be more engaging and share the right information at the right time. A new report from Buddy Media measures how brands have interacted with social and shed light on how they can now better use Twitter. >>
Ecommerce | July 03, 2012
comScore has released data highlighting the behavior of European women online and which websites they are frequenting. Unsurprisingly, retail features highly. >>
Advertising | July 03, 2012
UK ad spending remains above expected growth levels in other Western European countries, according to new figures released by GroupM, with digital showing the best growth prospects. >>
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...