News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
July 3, 2012 Archive
Around $3.4 billion was spent on gaming in the first quarter of this year, according to new research from the NPD Group, of which almost half was spent on digital content. >>
Advertising | July 03, 2012
With just over four months until the 2012 Presidential Election, it appears small businesses are receptive to political advertising. A new survey from MerchantCircle finds SMBs continue to show concern over the economic recovery in the US - in addition many say they're still deciding which way they'll vote come election day. >>
Blogs & Content | July 03, 2012
A new partnership between SundaySky and AT&T is changing how AT&T U-Verse customers interact and engaging with online billing. Through the partnership a personalized, video bill is sent to customers, explaining the bill and reflecting the account's status. According to SundaySky the video bills have resulted in fewer bill inquiry calls and most (90%) of customers say the bill in 'helpful'. >>
Social Marketing | July 03, 2012
When it comes to social media most brands are looking for ways to be more effective - how to save time with posts, be more engaging and share the right information at the right time. A new report from Buddy Media measures how brands have interacted with social and shed light on how they can now better use Twitter. >>
Ecommerce | July 03, 2012
comScore has released data highlighting the behavior of European women online and which websites they are frequenting. Unsurprisingly, retail features highly. >>
Advertising | July 03, 2012
UK ad spending remains above expected growth levels in other Western European countries, according to new figures released by GroupM, with digital showing the best growth prospects. >>
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...