News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
YuMe tool to enhance video ROI
New from YuMe a video marketing tool that should help publishers increase video revenue. Called ACE for Publishers, the video advertising suite helps to streamline video across connected screens, saving publishers time and money as campaigns and clips are launched.
"Consumers today watch content whenever and wherever they want it, which means that publishers are faced with the challenge of having to manage inventory across online browsers and players, mobile apps, websites, and Connected TV apps, without significantly increasing their operational overhead," said Jayant Kadambi, CEO of YuMe. "The AFP QuickStart solution eliminates complicated processes and is ideal for helping publishers effectively monetize their inventory across devices, as they work with various ad networks."
Through the solution publishers can:
• Use AFP QuickStart Maximize ad fill rates to better monetize inventory
• Use AFP Pro to manage syndicates and create sales packages based on targeting information
• Utilize AFP for Service Providers to enter the TV advertising arena
In May comScore reports more than 180 million US consumers watched 36.6 billion video clips online; more than 10 billion of those clips were ads, a record-breaking month. Google sites continue to lead with more than 17 billion clips and 462 minutes (average) per viewer, but Yahoo sites accounted for 845 million clips and 77 minutes per viewer.
For advertisers, 10 billion video ads were served, the bulk through the Hulu service (1.6 billion, 725 ad minutes), but Google sites served up 1.3 billion video ads for a total of 143 minutes and the BrightRoll Video Network served just over 1.1 billion ads for a total of 673 ad minutes.
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, targeting to give brands more insights
- Expert: Why surveys may not offer all advertisers' questions
- Expert: Look for native to continue strong growth
- U.S. in-store and mobile retail experience found wanting
- Brits more interested in smart home tech than wearable tech
- Is TripAdvisor a gateway app?
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to increase viewability, deflate fraud
- Expert: The most important social metrics for brands
Featured White Papers