News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
YuMe tool to enhance video ROI
New from YuMe a video marketing tool that should help publishers increase video revenue. Called ACE for Publishers, the video advertising suite helps to streamline video across connected screens, saving publishers time and money as campaigns and clips are launched.
"Consumers today watch content whenever and wherever they want it, which means that publishers are faced with the challenge of having to manage inventory across online browsers and players, mobile apps, websites, and Connected TV apps, without significantly increasing their operational overhead," said Jayant Kadambi, CEO of YuMe. "The AFP QuickStart solution eliminates complicated processes and is ideal for helping publishers effectively monetize their inventory across devices, as they work with various ad networks."
Through the solution publishers can:
• Use AFP QuickStart Maximize ad fill rates to better monetize inventory
• Use AFP Pro to manage syndicates and create sales packages based on targeting information
• Utilize AFP for Service Providers to enter the TV advertising arena
In May comScore reports more than 180 million US consumers watched 36.6 billion video clips online; more than 10 billion of those clips were ads, a record-breaking month. Google sites continue to lead with more than 17 billion clips and 462 minutes (average) per viewer, but Yahoo sites accounted for 845 million clips and 77 minutes per viewer.
For advertisers, 10 billion video ads were served, the bulk through the Hulu service (1.6 billion, 725 ad minutes), but Google sites served up 1.3 billion video ads for a total of 143 minutes and the BrightRoll Video Network served just over 1.1 billion ads for a total of 673 ad minutes.
- Top 3 social trends to watch in 2015
- Why clicks will regain importance in 2015
- Security concerns cause 23% of consumers to shop less online
- Mobile and online key resource for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Third of consumers never pay full price online
- Online cash register bells will continue ringing on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Experts: App usage will change in 2015
- How data will influence 2015
Featured White Papers
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- Targeting (That's on target)
"Hopeful messaging is wasted messaging. Clear targeting means more than just Who. It also demands a knowledge of How, When,...
- Leveraging Facebook to Improve ROI on Brand Sites
Rather than deserting your brand site for a Facebook Fan Page, the best digital marketing strategies incorporate a Facebook presence...