News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
VerticalResponse unveils social toolset
A new suite of social marketing tools could help smaller businesses compete in the social space. From VerticalResponse, the social offering can help extend the reach of online campaigns by allowing SMBs to create, launch and tweak campaigns across online channels from a single dashboard.
"VerticalResponse Social makes it easier than ever for small businesses to share content across email and social media and also engage with their customers, because now they can do it all from the integrated dashboard," said VerticalResponse CEO Janine Popick. "They can choose curated content from our automatic feeds or their own content, then create and schedule a campaign that's spread through both email and social media to amplify their message. They also can manage social conversations and deepen their engagement with their customers."
Using VerticalResponse Social brands can:
• Create, schedule and publish social media content across social channels for up to 30 days
• Share content across channels
• Direct content feeds to share with social communities
• View, respond and track comments, replies, etc. from social media
One example from VerticalResponse - a restaurant owner could schedule social media posts highlighting a limited-time menu, launch an email campaign for that menu and promote the menu from the VerticalResponse dash. Once launched, the business would receive reports and metrics about the campaign in the same dashboard, making it simpler to update and tweak campaigns on the fly.
The platform is free for the first 30 days, giving SMBs a window to try the suite and determine if it will work for them.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...