News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
VerticalResponse unveils social toolset
A new suite of social marketing tools could help smaller businesses compete in the social space. From VerticalResponse, the social offering can help extend the reach of online campaigns by allowing SMBs to create, launch and tweak campaigns across online channels from a single dashboard.
"VerticalResponse Social makes it easier than ever for small businesses to share content across email and social media and also engage with their customers, because now they can do it all from the integrated dashboard," said VerticalResponse CEO Janine Popick. "They can choose curated content from our automatic feeds or their own content, then create and schedule a campaign that's spread through both email and social media to amplify their message. They also can manage social conversations and deepen their engagement with their customers."
Using VerticalResponse Social brands can:
• Create, schedule and publish social media content across social channels for up to 30 days
• Share content across channels
• Direct content feeds to share with social communities
• View, respond and track comments, replies, etc. from social media
One example from VerticalResponse - a restaurant owner could schedule social media posts highlighting a limited-time menu, launch an email campaign for that menu and promote the menu from the VerticalResponse dash. Once launched, the business would receive reports and metrics about the campaign in the same dashboard, making it simpler to update and tweak campaigns on the fly.
The platform is free for the first 30 days, giving SMBs a window to try the suite and determine if it will work for them.
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...