News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SocialVibe expands leadership roles
Three additions to the SocialVibe team may push the company farther afield. John Capano, Brett Lofgren and Bob Lonigro are all online ad veterans; the company hopes their new roles will continue their rapid growth.
"As a result of the growing demand for our products and services, SocialVibe has been able to attract tremendous talent. We are thrilled and fortunate to have Brett, John and Bob join the SocialVibe team," said Todd Tappin, CEO of SocialVibe. "John Capano brings leadership from one of the best digital agencies in the world, Brett Lofgren brings his exceptionally successful and broad sales leadership and Bob Lonigro brings his successful digital media experience to the already talented organization. All three provide an exceptional level of industry insight, expertise and track record that our customers have come to expect from SocialVibe as a reliable, innovative and results-driven media partner."
John Capano comes to SocialVibe as the new Chief Marketing Officer, Bob Lonigro as Vice President of Sales and Brett Lofgren as Chief Revenue Officer.
SocialVibe gives consumers control over the ad process, at the same time giving advertises more control over their spend. Using a pay for performance model, advertisers pay only for ads in which consumers participate and consumers opt-in to initiating those ads. This gives the consumer control over what ads they see and when they interact, pushing the engagement level with the advertised brands higher.
On average the company reports consumers spend about one minute (60 seconds) with each SocialVibe powered ad.
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...