News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SocialVibe expands leadership roles
Three additions to the SocialVibe team may push the company farther afield. John Capano, Brett Lofgren and Bob Lonigro are all online ad veterans; the company hopes their new roles will continue their rapid growth.
"As a result of the growing demand for our products and services, SocialVibe has been able to attract tremendous talent. We are thrilled and fortunate to have Brett, John and Bob join the SocialVibe team," said Todd Tappin, CEO of SocialVibe. "John Capano brings leadership from one of the best digital agencies in the world, Brett Lofgren brings his exceptionally successful and broad sales leadership and Bob Lonigro brings his successful digital media experience to the already talented organization. All three provide an exceptional level of industry insight, expertise and track record that our customers have come to expect from SocialVibe as a reliable, innovative and results-driven media partner."
John Capano comes to SocialVibe as the new Chief Marketing Officer, Bob Lonigro as Vice President of Sales and Brett Lofgren as Chief Revenue Officer.
SocialVibe gives consumers control over the ad process, at the same time giving advertises more control over their spend. Using a pay for performance model, advertisers pay only for ads in which consumers participate and consumers opt-in to initiating those ads. This gives the consumer control over what ads they see and when they interact, pushing the engagement level with the advertised brands higher.
On average the company reports consumers spend about one minute (60 seconds) with each SocialVibe powered ad.
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...