News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SlideShark makes Team Edition Enhancements
Beginning today SlideShark's Team Edition gets a bit simpler to navigate - not that it was overly hard to begin with. The upgraded Team Edition makes it simpler for team members to access content and then manage those files.
SlideShark Team Edition, first launched in February, allowed for different members of marketing teams to access content, slides and other information on-the-go to update information within a presentation. The new additions to Team Edition build on that simplicity. With more sales teams, accessing content and presentations from out of the office is becoming more important. The ability to engage customers with those same presentations is also a needed addition.
"With SlideShark and SlideShark Team Edition, we're dedicated to making interactions with PowerPoint on the iPad easy - whether you need to view or present a deck; ensure content is current and easily accessible; or track who's viewing and sharing your presentations," said Joe Gustafson, Brainshark CEO. "We're gratified by the outstanding results and feedback from our users, and are committed to continually introducing new and innovative features that meet users' needs and help them more effectively conduct business on-the-go."
In addition to content access, the upgrades include support for Apple AirPlay, background music and no 'sleeping' - the past, it was possible to screens to 'sleep' during a presentation. Now the iPad sleep mode setting will be disabled while in presentation mode.
The upgrades also include bar graphs and presentation views so that companies know how the presentations and data are being interacted with.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...