News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Report: Multi-Screeners engage with brands everywhere
When it comes to the television screen, the computer screen and the mobile screens those engaged with brands are looking for them in multiple locations. That, according to new data from comScore and the Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM). Their report shows that television/cable is still the biggest engager (90%) but that 25% are now engaging with brands via computer/online and 12% are engaging with brands through online video.
"Once TV-centric media brands now engage with their consumers across a variety of digital touchpoints. While this enhances the quality of brand engagement, it also increases the complexity of media planning and analysis by orders of magnitude," said Joan FitzGerald, comScore VP of TV & Cross-Media Solutions. "By leveraging comScore's unique single-source multi-screen measurement panel, we are radically reducing this complexity by providing media companies with actionable insights that can be used to determine how to effectively reach their target audiences and optimize cross-media planning."
Other interesting findings include:
• Consumers using both online video and television are among the most engaged demographics
• Consumers in key age demographics for a brand also showed high engagement levels
• Digital in complimenting television - 60% of one brand's consumers accessed by television and online during the same 30 minute period
"The media landscape is fragmenting at an ever-increasing rate, so having a measurement solution that traverses multiple screens is critical for everyone in the media ecosystem including brands, networks and advertisers," said Jane Clarke, Managing Director, CIMM.
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
- New social network to connection non-corp types
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...