News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Plink, LocalResponse up the ante for local consumers
Loyalty is going mobile for one platform. Plink, a loyalty/rewards program which enables consumers to earn rewards for shopping with or dining at their favorite stores and restaurants will begin a mobile phase in July.
Plink also offers Facebook Credits to loyalty consumers.
Plink allows consumers to earn rewards for spending with their favorite stores - both online and offline.
"Our members have asked for more choices and we're excited to expand the innovative ways they can earn rewards for eating and shopping offline," said Co-founder and President of Plink Peter Vogel. "Plink's goal is to bridge the gap between online consumers and their offline purchases and partnering with Tango Card makes that vision more rewarding for our current members and attractive to new ones."
In July the platform will partner with TangoCard, which will enable consumers to earn rewards for brands including Amazon, Home Depot, iTunes and Target.
"Plink and Tango Card are rethinking how consumers want to earn and use rewards," said David Leeds, CEO and Founder of Tango Card. "Tango Card carefully curates digital rewards to deliver a complete program in a card. This approach allows Plink to focus on their core business: creating an innovative online-to-offline loyalty program. We are huge fans of what Plink is doing and are delighted that Plink selected our easy SDK to integrate the Tango Card."
Consumers will also be able to earn and redeem rewards via mobile device.
Meanwhile LocalResponse reports they've surpassed the 7billion impression mark. The intent-based ad network targets consumers in real time based on social media updates, comments and other data. They report they're not serving 7 billion social ad impressions per month.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...