News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Plink, LocalResponse up the ante for local consumers
Loyalty is going mobile for one platform. Plink, a loyalty/rewards program which enables consumers to earn rewards for shopping with or dining at their favorite stores and restaurants will begin a mobile phase in July.
Plink also offers Facebook Credits to loyalty consumers.
Plink allows consumers to earn rewards for spending with their favorite stores - both online and offline.
"Our members have asked for more choices and we're excited to expand the innovative ways they can earn rewards for eating and shopping offline," said Co-founder and President of Plink Peter Vogel. "Plink's goal is to bridge the gap between online consumers and their offline purchases and partnering with Tango Card makes that vision more rewarding for our current members and attractive to new ones."
In July the platform will partner with TangoCard, which will enable consumers to earn rewards for brands including Amazon, Home Depot, iTunes and Target.
"Plink and Tango Card are rethinking how consumers want to earn and use rewards," said David Leeds, CEO and Founder of Tango Card. "Tango Card carefully curates digital rewards to deliver a complete program in a card. This approach allows Plink to focus on their core business: creating an innovative online-to-offline loyalty program. We are huge fans of what Plink is doing and are delighted that Plink selected our easy SDK to integrate the Tango Card."
Consumers will also be able to earn and redeem rewards via mobile device.
Meanwhile LocalResponse reports they've surpassed the 7billion impression mark. The intent-based ad network targets consumers in real time based on social media updates, comments and other data. They report they're not serving 7 billion social ad impressions per month.
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...