News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Optify expands inbound marketing tools
Email is getting an upgrade thanks to an expansion and addition from marketing platform Optify. Releasing today, the new suite of tools is set up to expand Optify's existing inbound marketing platform and to add email options to the mix, giving marketers more ways to engage in-market shoppers.
"The addition of email marketing to Optify's Inbound Marketing Suite gives marketers a powerful way to follow up and engage with the inbound leads they drive with SEO and social media," said Rob Eleveld, CEO of Optify. "And the tight integration of email with our website visitor intelligence empowers sales to see which prospects are interested based on their website research activity. By closing the loop between their prospects' email responses and activity history, we provide sales with more leads to follow up with, leads that were previously just anonymous visitors."
First, the email additions. Powered by ExactTarget, Optify's email solution offers closed-loop tracking to help brands better understand where clients find product information (research products) and also ties contacts' anonymous web history to their profile when they click into email.
There are also segmentation tools and an HTML Email Builder to help marketers put the right message before the right consumers, built on ExactTarget's technology.
In this way sales people can follow up on leads whether the customer calls or emails. " For example, using Optify marketing can provide sales with a list of the contacts that showed the most research activity on a company's website after receiving the email, rather than just those who filled out a form," writes the company.
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...