News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How self-serve is helping SMBs conquer mobile
Self-serve options are growing in the mobile realm. According to company data Pontiflex's new self-serve option for mobile ads has seen more than 3,000 small businesses sign on in 27 countries. Called AdLeads, the platform allows businesses to target mobile ads to the neighborhood level or to city/state/country to help improve campaign ROI.
Localized ads, especially in mobile, are important. While mobile consumers are using devices for more and more things, one leading pastime is finding a local business.
"Especially in today's economy, local businesses all over the world can't afford to waste money on advertising that doesn't work," said Zephrin Lasker, CEO and Co-founder, Pontiflex. "We're happy to give them an easy to use self-serve mobile ad tool that delivers real returns on their dollars and helps their businesses grow."
By using hyper-targeting, those mobile consumers can also get localized deals - so an executive in Kansas City could potentially get a hyper-targeted mobile ad for a new lunch spot within walking distance.
"At Jenson USA, we are passionate about connecting with bicycle lovers," said Jason Scott, Email Marketing Manager, JensonUSA.com, an early adopter of the platform. "With AdLeads, we are able to reach these people on mobile devices and do it in a profitable way. We only pay for leads and not wasted clicks. The leads we've received have been excellent and paid off quickly."
Another early adopter, daily deal site Brownhub, reports a 100% ROI from using AdLeads.
"With AdLeads I can actually connect to an actual person who has explicitly opted-in to receive Brownhub deals," said Adil Qayyum, co-founder and CEO, Brownhub. "There's no more need to pay for clicks. AdLeads is the only way for Brownhub to run mobile ads and get connected with people from the cities we want."
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...