News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecommerce trending up finds report
New data out from Alibaba credits the Queen's Jubilee and the little show called Downton Abbey for re-energizing global ecommerce. Not that ecommerce was lagging pre-trends, but Alibaba has noticed a surge in global searches for all things British over the past few weeks - these trends could help push online retailers to the next level.
British trends aren't the only thing keeping shoppers surfing, though. The promise of better pricing and special deals have many hitting the cyber shelves in search of good finds.
A new app from ShopAtHome will give shoppers more savings. Called Coupon Codes Plus, the app is the first free app offering online coupon codes and cash-back offers from online retailers. Data from Internet Retailer predicts more than 88 million US shoppers will use online coupon codes this year.
"ShopAtHome.com's new app, Coupon Codes Plus, changes how consumers can shop on the iPad - it combines shopping and saving into a single experience," said Marc Braunstein, CEO and founder of ShopAtHome.com. "Before, consumers had to do all the work to find the most savings. Our new app has more than 100,000 online coupons along with thousands of cash back rewards to help shoppers feel confident they are saving the most when they shop."
American's aren't the only shoppers hitting online locations to find deals. New data from Alibaba finds all things British and vintage are getting global play from a shopping perspective - they're crediting the explosion of interest to the Downton Abbey and Queen's Jubilee effects. The data shows:
• UK searches for 'vintage dresses' have increased 869% Year over Year
• US searches for the same have increased 85%
• Global searches for 'vintage dresses' have increased 273%
• Search requests for other vintage apparel have increased between 97% and 538% YoY
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...