News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ecommerce trending up finds report
New data out from Alibaba credits the Queen's Jubilee and the little show called Downton Abbey for re-energizing global ecommerce. Not that ecommerce was lagging pre-trends, but Alibaba has noticed a surge in global searches for all things British over the past few weeks - these trends could help push online retailers to the next level.
British trends aren't the only thing keeping shoppers surfing, though. The promise of better pricing and special deals have many hitting the cyber shelves in search of good finds.
A new app from ShopAtHome will give shoppers more savings. Called Coupon Codes Plus, the app is the first free app offering online coupon codes and cash-back offers from online retailers. Data from Internet Retailer predicts more than 88 million US shoppers will use online coupon codes this year.
"ShopAtHome.com's new app, Coupon Codes Plus, changes how consumers can shop on the iPad - it combines shopping and saving into a single experience," said Marc Braunstein, CEO and founder of ShopAtHome.com. "Before, consumers had to do all the work to find the most savings. Our new app has more than 100,000 online coupons along with thousands of cash back rewards to help shoppers feel confident they are saving the most when they shop."
American's aren't the only shoppers hitting online locations to find deals. New data from Alibaba finds all things British and vintage are getting global play from a shopping perspective - they're crediting the explosion of interest to the Downton Abbey and Queen's Jubilee effects. The data shows:
• UK searches for 'vintage dresses' have increased 869% Year over Year
• US searches for the same have increased 85%
• Global searches for 'vintage dresses' have increased 273%
• Search requests for other vintage apparel have increased between 97% and 538% YoY
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...