News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
June 28, 2012 Archive
Mobile Marketing | June 28, 2012
If you want to get your brand messaging to consumers' mobile devices, making the move before your competitors is critically important, according to new research from Velti and MobileSquared. >>
Internet | June 28, 2012
New research confirms what most mothers already know - motherhood changes your life. But what advertisers might not know is that motherhood also impacts mothers' traditional media usage, driving them towards digital channels. >>
Viral Marketing | June 28, 2012
Traditional marketing and PR campaigns to promote and acquire players for mobile games are pointless, according to the CEO of social mobile game technology and development firm Natural Motion. >>
Mobile Marketing | June 28, 2012
With the proliferation of mobile devices, the increased use of tablets and consumption of content through mobile, brands are also moving into the space. From push messages to mobile display and video units, there are many options - here's how to tell which mobile point might be best for your brand. >>
Email Marketing | June 28, 2012
One problem continues to dog email marketers, twenty years after the first email accounts were opened: deliverability. Too many mailings wind up in Junk or Spam folders or, even if delivered correctly, aren't opened for one reason or another. Here's how you can improve deliverability and open rates. >>
Advertising | June 28, 2012
A new forecast from BIA/Kelsey Group advises the purchase incercept market could push to nearly $5 billion by 2016. The purchase intercept market is set up to determine which incoming calls are important for a business and which are not strong leads. Those important calls are then re-routed to the right area. >>
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More money to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...