News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
June 28, 2012 Archive
Mobile Marketing | June 28, 2012
If you want to get your brand messaging to consumers' mobile devices, making the move before your competitors is critically important, according to new research from Velti and MobileSquared. >>
Internet | June 28, 2012
New research confirms what most mothers already know - motherhood changes your life. But what advertisers might not know is that motherhood also impacts mothers' traditional media usage, driving them towards digital channels. >>
Viral Marketing | June 28, 2012
Traditional marketing and PR campaigns to promote and acquire players for mobile games are pointless, according to the CEO of social mobile game technology and development firm Natural Motion. >>
Mobile Marketing | June 28, 2012
With the proliferation of mobile devices, the increased use of tablets and consumption of content through mobile, brands are also moving into the space. From push messages to mobile display and video units, there are many options - here's how to tell which mobile point might be best for your brand. >>
Email Marketing | June 28, 2012
One problem continues to dog email marketers, twenty years after the first email accounts were opened: deliverability. Too many mailings wind up in Junk or Spam folders or, even if delivered correctly, aren't opened for one reason or another. Here's how you can improve deliverability and open rates. >>
Advertising | June 28, 2012
A new forecast from BIA/Kelsey Group advises the purchase incercept market could push to nearly $5 billion by 2016. The purchase intercept market is set up to determine which incoming calls are important for a business and which are not strong leads. Those important calls are then re-routed to the right area. >>
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...