News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
June 21, 2012 Archive
Social Marketing | June 21, 2012
More research reveals the poor response consumers are experiencing from firms' social media channels. Socialbakers shows how most companies are missing out on a prime opportunity to engage consumers. >>
Trends & Ideas | June 21, 2012
For the first time ever, ebook revenues have exceeded hardcovers, according to new figures released by the Association of American Publishers. >>
Ecommerce | June 21, 2012
Despite being back in recession, British shoppers aren't just shopping around based on price, according to new research by Shoppercentric, they are increasingly looking for value. >>
Research | June 21, 2012
A new study out from Starcom MediaVest Group and Yahoo indicates global moms are finding technology both a help and a hindrance. Researchers surveyed 4,000 mothers around the globe; they found that most moms are both finding technology a way to bond/spend time with the family and as a distraction. >>
Loyalty Marketing | June 21, 2012
Loyalty is going mobile for one platform. Plink, a loyalty/rewards program which enables consumers to earn rewards for shopping with or dining at their favorite stores and restaurants will begin a mobile phase in July. >>
Advertising | June 21, 2012
As consumers across the globe look online for brand information, content and social experiences, three brands are increasing the way advertisers and brands can engage with that customer base. >>
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
- How to build loyalty through games
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...