News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
June 21, 2012 Archive
Social Marketing | June 21, 2012
More research reveals the poor response consumers are experiencing from firms' social media channels. Socialbakers shows how most companies are missing out on a prime opportunity to engage consumers. >>
Trends & Ideas | June 21, 2012
For the first time ever, ebook revenues have exceeded hardcovers, according to new figures released by the Association of American Publishers. >>
Ecommerce | June 21, 2012
Despite being back in recession, British shoppers aren't just shopping around based on price, according to new research by Shoppercentric, they are increasingly looking for value. >>
Research | June 21, 2012
A new study out from Starcom MediaVest Group and Yahoo indicates global moms are finding technology both a help and a hindrance. Researchers surveyed 4,000 mothers around the globe; they found that most moms are both finding technology a way to bond/spend time with the family and as a distraction. >>
Loyalty Marketing | June 21, 2012
Loyalty is going mobile for one platform. Plink, a loyalty/rewards program which enables consumers to earn rewards for shopping with or dining at their favorite stores and restaurants will begin a mobile phase in July. >>
Advertising | June 21, 2012
As consumers across the globe look online for brand information, content and social experiences, three brands are increasing the way advertisers and brands can engage with that customer base. >>
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...