News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
June 14, 2012 Archive
Ecommerce | June 14, 2012
In a bid to improve its reputation with both consumers and merchants, industry trade association the Global Daily Deal Association (GDDA) has produced a voluntary, self-regulatory code of conduct. But not all are on-board. >>
Mobile Marketing | June 14, 2012
The new IMRG/Capgemini Quarterly Benchmarking Index reveals an incredible rise in mobile transactions in the UK in the past two years, but that this has also been accompanied by a rise in website bounce rate. >>
Research | June 14, 2012
Mr. Fix-It beware. A new survey out from TeamViewer indicates the seat of power - at least where electronics are concerned - is shifting away from Dad and to. . .daughter? In some cases, yes, TeamViewer's research indicates a different demographic is becoming the go-to when there is a computer issue at home. >>
Mobile Marketing | June 14, 2012
A new offering from Hipcricket and Screenvision could increase the engagement level of movie patrons. Rather than sitting and passively watching those pre-film advertisements, the tool allows viewers to interact with branded advertisements and information. >>
Social Marketing | June 14, 2012
A few advertisers may have pulled advertising from Facebook and there may be a general 'what works' question period going on, but that isn't taking brands or businesses out of the social sphere completely. In fact, new data from MIT/Sloan and Deloitte finds more than half (52%) believe social is important for their business now and most (86%) believe it will become even more important through 2015. >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...