News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Why email has to connect faster
According to research email messages are viewed, on average, less than thirty seconds each. Which only gives a small window of opportunity for email marketers or retailers to connect with their list members. A new offering from LiveIntent could help marketers make that faster connection across online screens.
Called LFX, the platform allows users to monetize subscriber lists from the location of the recipient - whether on a mobile or PC screen, in an email program or on the Web.
"LiveIntent's LFX delivers the features and benefits publishers and advertisers have come to expect from other online media channels, while reaching a publisher's most engaged customers, the brand loyalist that trusts a publisher's content and ads," said Matt Keiser, LiveIntent CEO.
Here's how the platform works:
• Advertisers, sales people, DSPs and other entities bid on a publisher's audience. Campaigns are then targeted based location, time of day, browser or even demographic information. Both first and third party data can be used to create better targeting options.
• Publishers, meanwhile, can use LFX to manage email inventory and to provide better targeting options so that messages are more tailored to subscriber lists.
"Email advertising is one of the most effective forms of online advertising - email is the number one app on computers, smart phones and tablets," said Keiser. "With worldwide email accounts numbering more than 2.9 billion, an efficient solution for reaching this engaged audience was overdue."
LiveIntent hosts a real time display ad platform for email marketers; they work with publishers, advertisers/brands and agencies to create targeted, relevant email campaigns.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...