News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Why email has to connect faster
According to research email messages are viewed, on average, less than thirty seconds each. Which only gives a small window of opportunity for email marketers or retailers to connect with their list members. A new offering from LiveIntent could help marketers make that faster connection across online screens.
Called LFX, the platform allows users to monetize subscriber lists from the location of the recipient - whether on a mobile or PC screen, in an email program or on the Web.
"LiveIntent's LFX delivers the features and benefits publishers and advertisers have come to expect from other online media channels, while reaching a publisher's most engaged customers, the brand loyalist that trusts a publisher's content and ads," said Matt Keiser, LiveIntent CEO.
Here's how the platform works:
• Advertisers, sales people, DSPs and other entities bid on a publisher's audience. Campaigns are then targeted based location, time of day, browser or even demographic information. Both first and third party data can be used to create better targeting options.
• Publishers, meanwhile, can use LFX to manage email inventory and to provide better targeting options so that messages are more tailored to subscriber lists.
"Email advertising is one of the most effective forms of online advertising - email is the number one app on computers, smart phones and tablets," said Keiser. "With worldwide email accounts numbering more than 2.9 billion, an efficient solution for reaching this engaged audience was overdue."
LiveIntent hosts a real time display ad platform for email marketers; they work with publishers, advertisers/brands and agencies to create targeted, relevant email campaigns.
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...