News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SMBs: Get website analysis free this week
It's National Small Business Week in the US, and to give a little bit back, vSplash is offering free website analysis to SMBs. Why is this important? Recent data from BIA/Kelsey and vSplash indicates several areas in which your SMB site might be underperforming.
One example of those shortcomings shows that more than 90% of SMB websites aren't rending correctly via mobile devices; with mobile an increasingly important connection space this means many SMBs are turning off potential customers. The analysis is available here.
Steve Marshall, director of research, BIA/Kelsey, "By identifying the most compelling deficiencies, SMB DigitalScape offers SMB aggregators and local media companies insight for targeting their product development and sales efforts."
"For businesses small and large, mobile and online channels continue to gain importance for engaging customers," said Anthony Bratti, senior vice president, vSplash. "Identifying their shortcomings in terms of digital presence is the first step for small businesses to position themselves to compete for business flowing through digital channels. Through our analysis of SMB DigitalScape data, we've come to understand that most small-business websites are stuck at a web 1.0 level of functionality. This means small businesses are not able to engage with their own customers who are using social and mobile platforms to find and connect with businesses."
Through the free BuzzBoard Website and Digital Presence Analysis SMBs will see how their websites are preforming, will note areas that need improvement and be able to create strategies to increase web performance. vSplash will not how search-engine-friendly websites are, how SMBs are performing in social media and also how online reviews or mentions are helping to build a strong profile.
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...