News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SMBs: Get website analysis free this week
It's National Small Business Week in the US, and to give a little bit back, vSplash is offering free website analysis to SMBs. Why is this important? Recent data from BIA/Kelsey and vSplash indicates several areas in which your SMB site might be underperforming.
One example of those shortcomings shows that more than 90% of SMB websites aren't rending correctly via mobile devices; with mobile an increasingly important connection space this means many SMBs are turning off potential customers. The analysis is available here.
Steve Marshall, director of research, BIA/Kelsey, "By identifying the most compelling deficiencies, SMB DigitalScape offers SMB aggregators and local media companies insight for targeting their product development and sales efforts."
"For businesses small and large, mobile and online channels continue to gain importance for engaging customers," said Anthony Bratti, senior vice president, vSplash. "Identifying their shortcomings in terms of digital presence is the first step for small businesses to position themselves to compete for business flowing through digital channels. Through our analysis of SMB DigitalScape data, we've come to understand that most small-business websites are stuck at a web 1.0 level of functionality. This means small businesses are not able to engage with their own customers who are using social and mobile platforms to find and connect with businesses."
Through the free BuzzBoard Website and Digital Presence Analysis SMBs will see how their websites are preforming, will note areas that need improvement and be able to create strategies to increase web performance. vSplash will not how search-engine-friendly websites are, how SMBs are performing in social media and also how online reviews or mentions are helping to build a strong profile.
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...