News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Release offers buy-it-now in Private Marketplace format
A new release from MoPub may change the way advertisers interact with consumers via the mobile space. MoPub's Private Marketplace offering is similar to the buy-it-now format available from online auction hubs like eBay.
The MoPub Private Marketplace is a real time bidding, premium exchange for advertisers and publishers which should help to improve campaign ROI because of the buy-now functionality. From an advertiser perspective, the marketplace give real time bidding option with a small number of advertisers and publishers - advertisers get a 'first look' at a publisher's ad inventory before that space is offered to advertising networks or DSPs.
• First bid options mixed with access to specific inventory
• Potential for more targeted ad buys
• Assures where ads will be served, giving brands protection
• Limited demand competition
• Increased control over ad inventory not committed already to advertisers
• Set pricing reduces pricing fluctuation
• Publishers have direct access to content sources
• Allow for publisher to work directly with advertisers, brands
"The private exchange also improves spend ROI by allowing publishers and advertisers to share exclusive impression data, including demographic composition, behavioral patterns, geographic location, and in-app purchase history. That data can also be supplemented with additional publisher-provided fields that fit the advertisers desired audience. The direct relationship between supply and demand also enables stronger partnerships directly between premium content publishers and advertiser without the same deal development commitment," writes the company via the MoPub blog.
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...