News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New release makes finding, sharing content simpler
Publishers, a new app in the marketplace could push your content farther into the field. From Taptu, the online app makes it simple for readers to engage with content - and then share that content through their circles.
Using HTML5, the mobile site is viewable across screens making it simple for readers to engage across platforms.
"Taptu's main advantage has always been our powerful search and aggregation technology that allows us to take any topic, source or keyword search and create a beautiful news reading experience around it," said Mitch Lazar, CEO of Taptu. "Today we are taking a huge step towards making Taptu a universal tool for both discovering and sharing all your personal interests."
Taptu isn't new to the content field. Readers have been able to create customized content 'streams' for a while now, but the platform upgrades now make sharing that content simple, too. The reader need only aggregate content - blog posts, magazine and newspaper articles or other content - and then they can share those links through their social circles and via email.
Content consumers can read across devices, too. For example, if an iPad user creates a Taptu stream, that content is also viewable and shareable through their iPhone or other devices.
Sharing content through the big social networks - Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - can give publishers and content creators greater reach. If one reader shares a content link through Facebook, for example, their followers will see that link and many will click to read themselves. And then they share and on and one.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More money to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...