News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New release makes finding, sharing content simpler
Publishers, a new app in the marketplace could push your content farther into the field. From Taptu, the online app makes it simple for readers to engage with content - and then share that content through their circles.
Using HTML5, the mobile site is viewable across screens making it simple for readers to engage across platforms.
"Taptu's main advantage has always been our powerful search and aggregation technology that allows us to take any topic, source or keyword search and create a beautiful news reading experience around it," said Mitch Lazar, CEO of Taptu. "Today we are taking a huge step towards making Taptu a universal tool for both discovering and sharing all your personal interests."
Taptu isn't new to the content field. Readers have been able to create customized content 'streams' for a while now, but the platform upgrades now make sharing that content simple, too. The reader need only aggregate content - blog posts, magazine and newspaper articles or other content - and then they can share those links through their social circles and via email.
Content consumers can read across devices, too. For example, if an iPad user creates a Taptu stream, that content is also viewable and shareable through their iPhone or other devices.
Sharing content through the big social networks - Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - can give publishers and content creators greater reach. If one reader shares a content link through Facebook, for example, their followers will see that link and many will click to read themselves. And then they share and on and one.
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...