News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How search increased revenue for one SMB
Small businesses are always looking for the best way to increase revenue without increasing already tight ad budgets. For one small business the key was a combination of search and social advertising.
Recently Sheet Music Plus adopted the Marin Professional suite of tools to its search program. Through the implementation they saw increased conversions of 150%, a near doubling of their revenue and CPCs lessened by 30%
"With over 720,000 unique pieces of music, we recognized we had an opportunity to scale our search marketing program and deliver more revenue by targeting product-specific keywords," said Charles Moehnke, Search Marketing Manager at Sheet Music Plus. "Unfortunately, we were hampered by slow manual processes and poor campaign visibility. Deploying Marin Professional was a breath of fresh air. The predictive bidding, creative testing and advanced reporting features of Marin allowed us to significantly expand our online marketing program."
The Marin Software platform includes recommendations, testing options and optimization features for paid search, display and social options. Since the March 2011 roll-out of Marin Professional more than 300 brands around the world have signed on to the program.
"Regardless of budget size, online advertising is a competitive, hotly contested market. Mid-market advertisers, however, typically have limited resources at their disposal to succeed in this environment," said Matt Lawson, vice president of marketing and partnerships at Marin Software. "Marin Professional offers mid-market advertisers an intuitive, easy-to-deploy application that includes all of the powerful enterprise capabilities that they need to be successful."
On average Marin Software reports a 20% lift in revenue for its clients.
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...