News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
DoubeVerify's AdView ups the measurement ante
This week DoubleVerify launched a new ad measurement tools which goes one step further than most industry standards. Called AdView, the platform takes ad measurement farther by measuring percentages of creative elements rather than full renderings.
For example, using AdView, if an ad renders to 50% because a user switched tabs, it would still measure that element for the amount of time it displayed as well as brand exposure for that amount of time.
"DoubleVerify's proven success in verification and remediation has already helped our clients save on their advertising dollars and helped make better utilization of ad inventory," said Oren Netzer, CEO of DoubleVerify. "With AdView, we are helping clients increase campaign effectiveness further and improve viewability of their ads."
"We've been using DoubleVerify for content verification for several years now," says Mitchell Weinstein, SVP managing partner, US director of ad operations at Universal McCann. "The addition of the AdView product gives us another layer of insights and will help us ensure we are spending our clients' media dollars as effectively as possible."
DoubleVerify has released some initial findings from AdView:
• 54% of impressions matched IAB viewability parameters
• 95 seconds was the highest brand exposure for one major advertiser
• Average viewability rates declined 54% after one second, 43% after 3 seconds and 36% after five seconds
Advertisers can use the tool to optimize campaigns, ad networks can use the data for inventory management and publishers could use AdView for website design, to optimize ad placements and to assign appropriate CPMs to inventory.
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...