News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
DoubeVerify's AdView ups the measurement ante
This week DoubleVerify launched a new ad measurement tools which goes one step further than most industry standards. Called AdView, the platform takes ad measurement farther by measuring percentages of creative elements rather than full renderings.
For example, using AdView, if an ad renders to 50% because a user switched tabs, it would still measure that element for the amount of time it displayed as well as brand exposure for that amount of time.
"DoubleVerify's proven success in verification and remediation has already helped our clients save on their advertising dollars and helped make better utilization of ad inventory," said Oren Netzer, CEO of DoubleVerify. "With AdView, we are helping clients increase campaign effectiveness further and improve viewability of their ads."
"We've been using DoubleVerify for content verification for several years now," says Mitchell Weinstein, SVP managing partner, US director of ad operations at Universal McCann. "The addition of the AdView product gives us another layer of insights and will help us ensure we are spending our clients' media dollars as effectively as possible."
DoubleVerify has released some initial findings from AdView:
• 54% of impressions matched IAB viewability parameters
• 95 seconds was the highest brand exposure for one major advertiser
• Average viewability rates declined 54% after one second, 43% after 3 seconds and 36% after five seconds
Advertisers can use the tool to optimize campaigns, ad networks can use the data for inventory management and publishers could use AdView for website design, to optimize ad placements and to assign appropriate CPMs to inventory.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...