News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AudienceConnect to measure reach, metrics of video ads
A new release from BrightRoll should give video marketers better insight into campaigns. Called AudienceConnect, the platform offers in-flight measurements and sends metrics to the advertiser on a score-type system.
The platform offers metrics for reach, impressions, viewers and frequency as well a branded metrics like awareness and purchase intent from a single dashboard.
"AudienceConnect takes the guesswork out of the information used to measure effective video advertising campaigns," said Tod Sacerdoti, CEO and founder of BrightRoll. "It goes beyond providing advertisers with massive amounts of raw campaign data that they must sift through and analyze on their own. AudienceConnect supplies customers with powerful, yet direct insights that can be used for optimization, ensuring successful campaign outcomes."
Using the In-Flight Audience Measurement and In-Flight Optimization tools brands can measure from third-party and iGRPs to determine if relevant ads are reaching the right audience members. As well, data can be culled from trusted third party sources to offer better demographic information for the campaign.
In March comScore reports video ads accounted for less than 20% of total video consumption minutes, leaving plenty of room for growth in that area. More than 180 million US online adults consumed video content for the month; video ads pushed past the 8 billion mark for the first time in March.
One thing holding back some advertisers has been a lack of data with which to measure campaigns. Releases like this from BrightRoll may help bring new advertisers into the video space, and help existing video marketers better engage with their target demos.
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
- Survey: Marketers facing disconnect with content creation
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...