News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
AudienceConnect to measure reach, metrics of video ads
A new release from BrightRoll should give video marketers better insight into campaigns. Called AudienceConnect, the platform offers in-flight measurements and sends metrics to the advertiser on a score-type system.
The platform offers metrics for reach, impressions, viewers and frequency as well a branded metrics like awareness and purchase intent from a single dashboard.
"AudienceConnect takes the guesswork out of the information used to measure effective video advertising campaigns," said Tod Sacerdoti, CEO and founder of BrightRoll. "It goes beyond providing advertisers with massive amounts of raw campaign data that they must sift through and analyze on their own. AudienceConnect supplies customers with powerful, yet direct insights that can be used for optimization, ensuring successful campaign outcomes."
Using the In-Flight Audience Measurement and In-Flight Optimization tools brands can measure from third-party and iGRPs to determine if relevant ads are reaching the right audience members. As well, data can be culled from trusted third party sources to offer better demographic information for the campaign.
In March comScore reports video ads accounted for less than 20% of total video consumption minutes, leaving plenty of room for growth in that area. More than 180 million US online adults consumed video content for the month; video ads pushed past the 8 billion mark for the first time in March.
One thing holding back some advertisers has been a lack of data with which to measure campaigns. Releases like this from BrightRoll may help bring new advertisers into the video space, and help existing video marketers better engage with their target demos.
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...